Walnut Creek dermatologist describes the best laser procedures for skin care
By Dr. Christine Lee
When you look good, you feel good. Beautiful, healthy skin can improve an individual’s self-confidence and make him or her look younger. Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute is a dermatologist located in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Lee offers a variety of the best laser procedures to address skin issues such as acne scarring, lines and wrinkles, and sun damage.
The laser expertMedical technology is constantly changing and advancing. Continuing education is important. As one of the top in her field, Dr. Lee has researched and stayed at the forefront of laser technology. She has personally worked with companies to develop lasers and the techniques to achieve results. As a Board-certified dermatologist and considered a laser expert, Dr. Lee ensures patients get the best possible procedures and outcomes for radiant skin.
Laser treatmentsDermatologists are trained to understand the skin and how to maintain its health. Non-invasive or minimally invasive laser procedures can be used to treat a number of skin issues including the following:
- Acne scarring
- Lines and wrinkles
- Sagging skin
- Brown spots from aging or sun damage
- Hair removal
- Facial veins
Contact our office in Walnut Creek to schedule your consultation with Dr. Christine Lee. We offer a variety of treatment options to meet your skin care needs and anti-aging concerns. Call The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute today at (925) 500-1180.
- Walnut Creek dermatologist describes the best laser procedures for skin care
- Reasons why a patient might seek a dermatologist in Walnut Creek, CA
- What are some dermatology services available in Walnut Creek, CA?
- How can a dermatologist in the 94598 area help patients with anti-aging solutions?
- Benefits of visiting Min-Wei Christine Lee, M.D., M.P.H.