Anti-aging solutions that don’t require plastic surgery include injectables such as neurotoxins, dermal fillers, and collagen stimulators. Botox, Juvéderm, Sculptra, and Restylane are just a few examples of some of the injectables offered through The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute. These are strategically placed in specific areas of the face for the best results in smoothing fine lines and wrinkles and improving deep folds.
Dr. Lee offers several laser treatments for laser skin rejuvenation and fractional resurfacing. These treatments are used to smooth the skin and improve the texture and overall appearance.
While diet and exercise are the best ways to lose weight and feel great, there are times when patients deal with stubborn areas of fat deposits that won’t respond to a healthy diet and regular activity. Patients can visit Dr. Lee to talk about solutions for body contouring such as liposuction, SmartLipo, Cellulaze, and Ultherapy.
Skin concerns and chronic skin conditions may benefit from treatment with medications or therapies. Acne, psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea are common concerns for patients who visit her dermatological practice.
Skin Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
Unusual skin growths and changes in moles may signal skin cancer. Dr. Lee can remove skin abnormalities to complete a biopsy and determine the need for skin cancer treatment.
Laser Hair Removal
Unwanted hair plagues both men and women, and patients can reduce or even eliminate the time they spend waxing, shaving, and plucking by undergoing laser hair removal treatments.
- Reasons residents in Walnut Creek may be searching for the “best dermatologist near me.”
- Walnut Creek residents ask, “Why should I take my teen to a dermatologist in my area?”
- Walnut Creek dermatologist describes the best laser procedures for skin care
- Reasons why a patient might seek a dermatologist in Walnut Creek, CA
- What are some dermatology services available in Walnut Creek, CA?
- How can a dermatologist in the 94598 area help patients with anti-aging solutions?
- Benefits of visiting Min-Wei Christine Lee, M.D., M.P.H.
Back to Home Page