In some cases, medications may be a great way to lower the bacteria on the face or body and reduce the amount of acne that can occur. Combined with medicated face washes, many patients may find this is just the right solution for them.
Chemical peels and microdermabrasion are two facial treatments that are offered at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute. Both are done by qualified dermatologists to address the upper layers of the skin. By removing the uppermost layer of the epidermis, the skin can rejuvenate and bring forth fresher layers that can result in a more radiant, youthful appearance. This can also help clean the pores and give patients a fresh new start with acne treatments.
Laser Light Therapies
Many times, the cause of acne can result from overproduction of oils on the face. When these oil glands are addressed, acne may be reduced. Thanks to laser light therapies, Dr. Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute may be able to address acne and destroy the bacteria that result in its development. Our practice offers a number of different laser and light therapy treatments, including blue light therapy (Blu-U), pulsed light and heat energy therapy (IPL), and photodynamic therapy (PDT). All of these have been shown to provide effective treatments for both teenagers and adults.
If you are struggling with day-to-day acne, it may be time to find the ultimate solution and acne remedies. Walnut Creek dermatology office of Dr. Lee may be able to help. Call The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute today to schedule a consultation skin appointment with a qualified dermatologist to learn more about the benefits of acne treatment.
- Learn about effective acne treatment with a dermatologist in the area of Walnut Creek, CA
- What are the benefits of laser acne scar removal in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Find the best acne treatment with the professionals in Walnut Creek
- Seeking acne scar removal? Walnut Creek laser specialists offer customized, precision treatment
- Walnut Creek residents learn the benefits of laser acne scar removal
- Teens want acne treatment products that work, and can get them from Walnut Creek dermatologist Dr. Christine Lee
- Dermatologist in San Francisco offers treatment for acne
- What acne scar treatments might Walnut Creek area dermatologist recommend?
- How Bay Area patients can seek treatment for pimple scars
- Lafayette area dermatologist describes the removal of acne scars
- Which pimple treatment is most appropriate for Pleasant Hills area patients?
- Get the right acne treatment from a clinic in Walnut Creek
- Know the facts; get help at the East Bay acne clinic
- Treatment for chronic acne is available in Walnut Creek
- What are Some Common Treatments for Acne?
Back to Acne Home Page