- Hormonal changes
- Product over-use
- Vitamin deficiency
- Poor diet
- Certain medications
Your solution could be as simple as a new routine using a topical product and wash that is suitable for your pH. In other cases Dr. Lee will prescribe medications or offer injections. Dr. Lee and her licensed staff also offer chemical peels and microdermabrasion for acne sufferers. The newest acne treatment option uses laser therapy to combat acne and improve the appearance of scars caused by acne.
Chemical peels work by removing the outer layers of skin that may be damaged to reveal a more radiant, smooth texture. This procedure is often effective in improving acne on the face, back and decollate areas. The strength of the chemical peel will be designed for your skin type and problem and will be administered under the supervision of Dr. Lee by her licensed aesthetician. If you need a physician-strength peel, Dr. Christine Lee will perform this herself.
Microdermabrasion can correct many skin concerns including acne. This process polishes the surface of the skin to help relieve clogged pores and blackheads. It softens the appearance of large pores and fine lines and reveals healthy, new skin. You will see results after just one session and will continue to improve with follow-up treatments.
Laser therapy can be used to treat the deeper layers of skin without harming the surface of the skin. Lasers can be used to help reduce the amount of oil produced by the glands and to kill bacteria that causes breakouts. The laser will improve the skin’s appearance and can even reduce the appearance of acne scars.
In some cases a combination of therapies will produce the best results. Your acne treatment will always be customized to fit your needs at Acne Treatment Center Walnut Creek, California. Call to schedule a consultation with Dr. Christine Lee today.
- Learn about effective acne treatment with a dermatologist in the area of Walnut Creek, CA
- What are the benefits of laser acne scar removal in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Find the best acne treatment with the professionals in Walnut Creek
- Seeking acne scar removal? Walnut Creek laser specialists offer customized, precision treatment
- Walnut Creek residents learn the benefits of laser acne scar removal
- Teens want acne treatment products that work, and can get them from Walnut Creek dermatologist Dr. Christine Lee
- Dermatologist in San Francisco offers treatment for acne
- What acne scar treatments might Walnut Creek area dermatologist recommend?
- How Bay Area patients can seek treatment for pimple scars
- Lafayette area dermatologist describes the removal of acne scars
- Which pimple treatment is most appropriate for Pleasant Hills area patients?
- Get the right acne treatment from a clinic in Walnut Creek
- Know the facts; get help at the East Bay acne clinic
- Treatment for chronic acne is available in Walnut Creek
- What are Some Common Treatments for Acne?
Back to Acne Home Page