Everyone's acne is different, just as everyone's skin is different. Not every treatment will work for every patient. Developing a treatment plan that takes into account the patient's skin will provide the most effective results. Here are just a few of the solutions that Dr. Lee uses to treat her patients who are dealing with acne:
This treatment is done to address a number of skin conditions, such as uneven skin tone, color, hyperpigmentation, acne, and fine lines and wrinkles. It polishes the upper layer of the skin to bring forth fresh skin underneath. In addition to acne, this treatment can brighten and improve anyone's skin.
Dead skin and problem areas can be removed through chemical peels. A specific mixture of ingredients is applied to the patient's face to remove and clear the skin of impurities. It is then cleaned off to reveal healthy skin from below. Sun protection is important after chemical peels to protect this fragile, new skin.
Laser and Light Therapies
Many laser light therapies can assist in improving the skin's surface. When it comes to oil and inflammation produced from acne, many of these procedures can lessen the appearance of acne and improve the skin's texture and tone. Some of these treatments include blue light therapy, pulsed light and heat energy therapy, and photodynamic therapy.
Dr. Lee also has a number of treatments that can address damage caused by acne. Acne scars are unsightly and can be embarrassing for patients as they age. Various treatments can be used to lessen the appearance of these scars over time and improve the overall appearance of the skin.
If you are interested in learning more about effective acne treatments, schedule your consultation appointment today with The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute. We are committed to providing excellent care, service, and results!
- Learn about effective acne treatment with a dermatologist in the area of Walnut Creek, CA
- What are the benefits of laser acne scar removal in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Find the best acne treatment with the professionals in Walnut Creek
- Seeking acne scar removal? Walnut Creek laser specialists offer customized, precision treatment
- Walnut Creek residents learn the benefits of laser acne scar removal
- Teens want acne treatment products that work, and can get them from Walnut Creek dermatologist Dr. Christine Lee
- Dermatologist in San Francisco offers treatment for acne
- What acne scar treatments might Walnut Creek area dermatologist recommend?
- How Bay Area patients can seek treatment for pimple scars
- Lafayette area dermatologist describes the removal of acne scars
- Which pimple treatment is most appropriate for Pleasant Hills area patients?
- Get the right acne treatment from a clinic in Walnut Creek
- Know the facts; get help at the East Bay acne clinic
- Treatment for chronic acne is available in Walnut Creek
- What are Some Common Treatments for Acne?