Patients in the Pleasant Hills area often speak with Dr. Christine Lee in the Walnut Creek community about the many pimple treatment options available for active acne. At The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute patients are introduced to many solutions that can be used to treat and eradicate acne.
The first course of action for most patients is topical therapy. Topical therapy uses medicated creams, which are applied to the face daily to help reduce bacteria that may be causing the breakouts. This is often done in conjunction with an appropriate skin care routine that includes cleansing and moisturizing. Dr. Christine Lee may also discuss daily sunscreen use to protect the skin from the elements and reduce the risk of developing skin cancer.
The second course of action may include oral medications. Many medications can be taken daily to help control acne from the inside out. These may also be used in conjunction with a regular skin care regimen and topical treatments.
Some patients may also want to incorporate regular treatments on a weekly or monthly basis that can be used alongside a skin care routine to achieve optimum results faster. This may include laser and light therapies, chemical peels, dermabrasion, and microdermabrasion. These can directly improve the texture and tone of the skin while removing unhealthy and dead skin cells on the upper surface for rejuvenation.
Patients with acne are encouraged to speak to a quality physician and board certified dermatologist like Dr. Christine Lee to find out more about the acne treatments that are best suited for their needs and budget.
- Walnut Creek, CA area patients ask, how do Botox injections work?
- Learn about effective acne treatment with a dermatologist in the area of Walnut Creek, CA
- What are the benefits of laser acne scar removal in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Find the best acne treatment with the professionals in Walnut Creek
- Seeking acne scar removal? Walnut Creek laser specialists offer customized, precision treatment
- Walnut Creek residents learn the benefits of laser acne scar removal
- Teens want acne treatment products that work, and can get them from Walnut Creek dermatologist Dr. Christine Lee
- Dermatologist in San Francisco offers treatment for acne
- What acne scar treatments might Walnut Creek area dermatologist recommend?
- How Bay Area patients can seek treatment for pimple scars
- Lafayette area dermatologist describes the removal of acne scars
- Which pimple treatment is most appropriate for Pleasant Hills area patients?
- Get the right acne treatment from a clinic in Walnut Creek
- Know the facts; get help at the East Bay acne clinic
- Treatment for chronic acne is available in Walnut Creek
- What are Some Common Treatments for Acne?
Back to Acne Home Page