Chronic acne and frequent breakouts can be caused by a number of factors. These include poor nutrition, environmental pollution, stress, medications, hormones, heredity, using the wrong products and even using too many products. In some cases the cause cannot be determined, but even these cases can be treated. Walnut Creek Acne Treatment will always begin with a complete exam and screening to help determine the cause and the best approach to treating your acne.
In some cases, a topical product and a new hygiene routine are all that is needed to bring skin back to the proper pH balance. In other cases, injections or prescription medications may be the answer. Sometimes a chemical peel, microdermabrasion, or laser therapy may be in order. A combination of these therapies can be used to bring about optimal results.
Laser therapy is used to treat the deeper layers of skin. It helps reduce oil production and kills bacteria that cause breakouts. The laser will improve the overall appearance of your skin and can improve the appearance of scars.
Microdermabrasion works exfoliating the surface of the skin to open clogged pores. This treatment will help reduce acne breakouts, improve skin color, remove blackheads, and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Chemical peels actually remove the damaged outer layers of skin. This improves the texture of skin and gives a more healthy glow. A chemical peel will help your skin more readily receive the benefits of topical treatments. This will improve the effectiveness of these products and thereby work to prevent breakouts.
There are many choices available today to treat acne. Let an experienced dermatology expert guide you through the maze of options and help you achieve the healthy, glowing skin you desire. Call Dr. Christine Lee for a consultation today.
- Learn about effective acne treatment with a dermatologist in the area of Walnut Creek, CA
- What are the benefits of laser acne scar removal in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Find the best acne treatment with the professionals in Walnut Creek
- Seeking acne scar removal? Walnut Creek laser specialists offer customized, precision treatment
- Walnut Creek residents learn the benefits of laser acne scar removal
- Teens want acne treatment products that work, and can get them from Walnut Creek dermatologist Dr. Christine Lee
- Dermatologist in San Francisco offers treatment for acne
- What acne scar treatments might Walnut Creek area dermatologist recommend?
- How Bay Area patients can seek treatment for pimple scars
- Lafayette area dermatologist describes the removal of acne scars
- Which pimple treatment is most appropriate for Pleasant Hills area patients?
- Get the right acne treatment from a clinic in Walnut Creek
- Know the facts; get help at the East Bay acne clinic
- Treatment for chronic acne is available in Walnut Creek
- What are Some Common Treatments for Acne?
Back to Acne Home Page