Reasons residents in Walnut Creek may be searching for the “best dermatologist near me.”
By Dr. Christine Lee
Many patients visit their general practitioner at the onset of symptoms. While the doctor may be able to provide some information, they don’t have the specialized training of a dermatologist. This often means a referral to a dermatologist like Dr. Lee.
Some common medical concerns we see include acne, eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis. In addition, we see many patients seeking cosmetic treatment to address lines and wrinkles, unwanted hair, cancer screenings, nail issues, scar treatment, and other chronic skin conditions.
Why is it important to visit with a Board-certified dermatologist?
Board-certified means that the doctor meets all the criteria outlined by the American Board of Dermatology. Exams are taken every ten years to ensure the doctor remains up to date with advancements in medicine and technology. Seeing a Board-certified dermatologist like Dr. Lee means you are in the best of hands.
Our office provides many different services including:
- Acne treatment
- Chemical Peels
- Fractional Laser & Resurfacing
- Injectables (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- IPL Treatment
- Skin Cancer / Mohs Surgery
- Who is the best doctor and cosmetic dermatologist near me in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Reasons residents in Walnut Creek may be searching for the “best dermatologist near me.”
- Walnut Creek residents ask, “Why should I take my teen to a dermatologist in my area?”
- Walnut Creek dermatologist describes the best laser procedures for skin care
- Reasons why a patient might seek a dermatologist in Walnut Creek, CA
- What are some dermatology services available in Walnut Creek, CA?
- How can a dermatologist in the 94598 area help patients with anti-aging solutions?
- Benefits of visiting Min-Wei Christine Lee, M.D., M.P.H.