Here's what you can expect from Botox treatments in Walnut Creek:
- CallThe Skin and Laser Treatment Institute for a consultation. Dr. M. Christine Lee will listen to your concerns and cosmetic goals to determine if Botox is right for you. Be sure to mention any existing medical conditions or medications you are taking.
- Dr. Lee will examine your facial muscles and skin tissue.
- You'll have a chance to look at before and after photos of actual Botox patients.
- Ask questions!
- Treatment is convenient – we take care of you right here at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute
- Review your expectations with the doctor.
- Botox injections are shallow and done with a very fine needle, so you won't need anesthetic. However, we may numb the area of treatment with an ice pack or anesthetic cream to ensure your comfort.
- The doctor will administer the Botox just where it is needed – in the muscles causing frown lines.
- Treatment will take only about ten minutes.
- There's no downtime with Botox. You'll feel fine and can be on with your life as soon as you leave our office.
- Follow any specific aftercare instructions given to you by the East Bay staff.
- Call our office if you have questions or concerns following treatment.
- You'll see improvement within 4 days, more results in the first week, and the full effect within a month as your muscles relax and retrain.
- Results last up to four months. Schedule your follow-up treatment in advance.
Botox in Walnut Creek couldn't be easier! Call today for a lovely, more youthful look with Botox.
- Dermal Fillers in Lafayette - How Botox differs from dermal fillers in Lafayette
- How Long Does Botox Last Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill patients ask, how long does Botox last?
- Botox Injections Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area dermatologist describes Botox injections
- Botox Walnut Creek - Botox vs. dermal fillers
- Botox in Walnut Creek - What to expect from your Botox treatment
- Botox Treatment in Walnut Creek - What to look for in Botox treatment in Walnut Creek
- Cosmetic Facial Fillers Walnut Creek - What is Botox?