Patients ask, "Where can I go for Botox injections near me in Walnut Creek, CA?"
By Dr. Christine Lee
Dr. Christine Lee and her skilled team at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute don’t want you to worry about the safety of and results from Botox.
Botox is a masterful way to soften the effects of repeated muscle contractions made subconsciously while you concentrate or during stressful situations. You may be exploring options for: "What Botox Injections are Near Me in Walnut Creek?" The best dermatologist to evaluate your needs, and develop an effective customized approach, Dr. Lee, is adept at precisely injecting Botox into those “usual suspect” areas like forehead where frown lines arise, as well as around the mouth and neck.
Some dermatologists may suggest Botox is designed for the upper part of the face, while dermal fillers are designed for the lower part of the face. Consider that Botox’s power comes from relaxing the specific muscles responsible for expression lines. Chronic lip-pursing and teeth-clenching can cause wrinkles around the lips. Likewise, you may develop platysmal bands due to straining your neck during workouts, for example. This strain produces protruding vertical strips running along both sides of your neck to the jaw. Dr. Lee may inject Botox in these bands or the lip area to relax muscles and produce a softer, smoother look. A few more eyebrow-raising facts about Botox, which should put your mind and worry lines at ease:
- The FDA approved Botox Cosmetic more than 20 years ago.
- It originated as a medical treatment for crossed eyes and eyelid twitching, and is still used today for medical applications from neck spasms, to excessive sweating and migraines.
- Botox is the No. 1 most popular nonsurgical cosmetic treatment, with more than 6 million procedures administered each year.
(925) 500-1180 to schedule an appointment at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute. During an evaluation, Dr. Christine Lee may also determine you are a suitable candidate for other types of light-based treatments available at the Walnut Creek office, including UVA and lasers.
- Is Botox treatment permanent for patients near Walnut Creek?
- Botox treatments available in Walnut Creek, CA
- Who is the best dermatologist near me in Walnut Creek for Botox?
- Patients ask, "Where can I go for Botox injections near me in Walnut Creek, CA?"
- Desirable results without the risk: Botox treatment in Walnut Creek
- Patients in Walnut Creek ask, “What is the best service from a dermatologist near me to improve my aging appearance?”
- Walnut Creek doctor explains details of Botox procedure
- Can Walnut Creek area patients use Botox injections in the lip area?
- Physician in Walnut Creek gives tips for successful Botox injections
Back to Botox Home Page