Botox is a neuromodulator that can reduce muscle contractions when injected into the face. By reducing the movement of the muscles, Botox injections can help reduce the depth of folds and wrinkles. Made of botulinum toxin A, Botox has been FDA approved for both cosmetic and medical purposes. In fact, Botox has been used for many years for the treatment of hyperhidrosis, cervical dystonia, migraine headaches, and temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ).
Botox injections are completed during an in-office visit with Dr. Christine Lee and starts with a consultation. Patients can show the doctor the areas of concern and speak with her regarding the best solution. In some cases, dermal fillers may be more appropriate, while in others, Botox may provide the desired results. There are also times in which Dr. Christine Lee may use a combination of Botox injections and dermal filers for a "liquid facelift." Treatments such as these allow patients to enjoy the reduced signs of aging without having to go under the knife for cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Christine Lee happily accepts new patients for Botox injections, dermal fillers, and other cosmetic procedures through her state-of-the-art practice in the Walnut Creek area. She works with patients to determine the best anti-aging methods available and the most appropriate solution for their needs. Contact The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to learn more about the ways in which Botox can reduce the signs of aging and allow patients to regain their self-confidence once again!
- Dermal Fillers in Lafayette - How Botox differs from dermal fillers in Lafayette
- How Long Does Botox Last Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill patients ask, how long does Botox last?
- Botox Injections Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area dermatologist describes Botox injections
- Botox Walnut Creek - Botox vs. dermal fillers
- Botox in Walnut Creek - What to expect from your Botox treatment
- Botox Treatment in Walnut Creek - What to look for in Botox treatment in Walnut Creek
- Cosmetic Facial Fillers Walnut Creek - What is Botox?