Desirable results without the risk: Botox treatment in Walnut Creek
By Dr. Christine Lee
The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute is a safe and healthy place for all your cosmetic and general dermatology needs. Board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Christine Lee, is not only adept at administering all products at the center, but she also works with companies to invent new technologies to treat skin conditions.
Botox treatment in Walnut Creek results in the look you desire, whether it’s subtle improvement or a dramatic yet still natural-looking boost to your appearance. Due to the expertise with each service available at the center, the risks of complications are eliminated.
The difference is in the technique
Dr. Lee or skilled physician assistants inject a customized amount of Botox into target muscles responsible for the expression lines you want to treat. In a gel-like form, Botox is applied through very fine needles. Both the concentration and amount is adjusted to your specific needs. Generally, a smaller amount and lower concentration results in less relaxation of the treated muscles. The effects are refined but no less attractive; however, you may need to have a touch-up sooner than a patient whose Botox is more concentrated. Over time, patients who regularly get Botox treatments need less of it as muscles adjust to the solution and are retrained. When appropriately injected, you avoid a frozen look, because only a few of the dozens of muscles that may be required to make a facial expression are treated.
While Botox is commonly used to treat frown lines between the eyebrows and crow’s feet around the eyes, Dr. Lee and her team also improve the effects of chronic clenching of the lips and jaw, including:
- Vertical lip lines
- Vertical platysmal bands on the neck
- Is Botox treatment permanent for patients near Walnut Creek?
- Botox treatments available in Walnut Creek, CA
- Who is the best dermatologist near me in Walnut Creek for Botox?
- Patients ask, "Where can I go for Botox injections near me in Walnut Creek, CA?"
- Desirable results without the risk: Botox treatment in Walnut Creek
- Patients in Walnut Creek ask, “What is the best service from a dermatologist near me to improve my aging appearance?”
- Walnut Creek doctor explains details of Botox procedure
- Can Walnut Creek area patients use Botox injections in the lip area?
- Physician in Walnut Creek gives tips for successful Botox injections
Back to Botox Home Page