Botox treatments are becoming more popular as patients discover the many advantages they provide. Botox is effective in reducing the depth and appearance of wrinkles and folds that have developed in areas such as on the forehead, between the eyebrows, and around the eyes (crow's feet). To improve youthfulness in these areas, many patients turn to Botox.
Botox is a medication known as a neuromodulator, which is used to inhibit muscle contractions. When injected into the muscle, it keeps it from tightening and thus smooths out the upper layer of the skin, reducing the look of wrinkles and folds. Patients can enjoy comfortable treatments at our practice and go about the rest of their day without any downtime or healing necessary.
Dr. Christine Lee also uses Botox in conjunction with other injectables to provide patients with dramatic results. Botox can be used with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, which can provide instant reduction in the fine lines, and wrinkles that develop on the face. She consults with patients about the possibilities available to them at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute. Our team encourages patients to ask questions about cosmetic services that can dramatically improve youthfulness and skin texture.
If you reside in or around Walnut Creek, and you have considered cosmetic services such as Botox injections, now is the time to speak with Dr. Christine Lee. Discover the many ways Botox can dramatically improve the skin's texture and can reduce the signs of aging with results that can last many, many months!
- Dermal Fillers in Lafayette - How Botox differs from dermal fillers in Lafayette
- How Long Does Botox Last Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill patients ask, how long does Botox last?
- Botox Injections Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area dermatologist describes Botox injections
- Botox Walnut Creek - Botox vs. dermal fillers
- Botox in Walnut Creek - What to expect from your Botox treatment
- Botox Treatment in Walnut Creek - What to look for in Botox treatment in Walnut Creek
- Cosmetic Facial Fillers Walnut Creek - What is Botox?