Maybe you don't need a lot of work or an invasive procedure with downtime; you just want a quick, convenient way to freshen your look and boost your confidence. You can get dermal fillers and Botox in Walnut Creek. There are advantages to either choice, so know the facts.
These go by brand names (Juvederm, Restylane, Scultra, Artefill, and many others), and differ in formulation and specialty. But they serve a similar purpose – to reduce signs of aging by adding fullness to the lips and face, and filling lines and static wrinkles. (Static wrinkles develop naturally over time, as your skin loses elasticity.)
Some fillers are synthetic and others are based on naturally-derived compounds. Most are eventually absorbed by the body, so results are temporary, lasting several months to a year or two. With proper application, dermal fillers are very safe.
Botox Cosmetic is the brand name for a naturally-occurring protein. It is injected just under the skin to reverse dynamic wrinkles – creases in your skin which develop from contraction of facial muscles. Botox is particularly effective for frown lines, creases between your eyebrows, and crow's feet. It works by blocking nerve impulses that cause muscles to contract. In essence, it relaxes muscles allowing the skin to smooth out. Botox, Walnut Creek style, is convenient with little discomfort. Results last up to four to six months.
After an initial consultation with Dr. Lee, we may determine that you'll get the results you want from a one-two-punch – treatment with a dermal filler and Botox. By filling moderate to deep creases, plumping your lips a bit, and smoothing the skin on your forehead and at the corners of your eyes, you'll see a refined, lovely change.
Call The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute today to begin your journey back to youth!
- Dermal Fillers in Lafayette - How Botox differs from dermal fillers in Lafayette
- How Long Does Botox Last Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill patients ask, how long does Botox last?
- Botox Injections Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area dermatologist describes Botox injections
- Botox Walnut Creek - Botox vs. dermal fillers
- Botox in Walnut Creek - What to expect from your Botox treatment
- Botox Treatment in Walnut Creek - What to look for in Botox treatment in Walnut Creek
- Cosmetic Facial Fillers Walnut Creek - What is Botox?