Dr. Christine Lee answers many questions from patients regarding Botox, including how long does Botox last. Patients who come to her practice are glad to learn that one injection can last anywhere from four to six months. The injection works by reducing muscle contractions, which reduces the lines and wrinkles on the upper portion of the face. While results are not immediate, they can be seen within a week or two. Patients will notice a smoothing of the skin.
Patients can use Botox injections safely. They are FDA approved for both cosmetic and medical use and have been proven to provide relief from the signs of aging. Although there is no way to remove fine lines and wrinkles permanently, the use of Botox and dermal fillers such as Restylane and Juvéderm can slow them and turn back the hands of time. Many patients in their 30's, 40's, and 50's can see significant improvement in their appearance after using Botox.
Dr. Christine Lee and the team of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute have a variety of anti-aging methods available for patients who are interested in reducing the fine lines and wrinkles of the face. Those who have considered injectables such as Botox and dermal fillers can schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Christine Lee and speak with her about the benefits they can provide. A thorough physical examination and a medical background history may be done beforehand.
- Dermal Fillers in Lafayette - How Botox differs from dermal fillers in Lafayette
- How Long Does Botox Last Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill patients ask, how long does Botox last?
- Botox Injections Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area dermatologist describes Botox injections
- Botox Walnut Creek - Botox vs. dermal fillers
- Botox in Walnut Creek - What to expect from your Botox treatment
- Botox Treatment in Walnut Creek - What to look for in Botox treatment in Walnut Creek
- Cosmetic Facial Fillers Walnut Creek - What is Botox?