Lipids (fat) are vital to our bodies. Fat cushions our organs, provides stores of energy, plays a role in the production of enzymes and hormones, and lets us utilize vitamins. Cellulite is not fat – it is the change in the topography of your skin that occurs when several conditions are present; conditions beyond your control. First, the skin is thinner than average. Second, the mesh of natural connective tissues just beneath the skin is taut, not flexible. That allows fat to protrude visibly between the bands of connective tissue, resulting in waffled skin texture.
Cellulite is more common on women than men, and can appear even on those who are relatively thin. Genetics, dieting, and hormones also play a role in determining whether you have it, where, and to what extent. Diet and exercise do not fix cellulite. However, a new technique called Cellulaze can.
Rather than simply trying to reduce fat, Cellulaze addresses the underlying structural problems. It noticeably improves the appearance of cellulite with just one treatment, by hitting it with a one-two punch.
This laser-assisted procedure is minimally invasive. A thin tube is inserted through a small incision, and a laser fiber is directed through that cannula. The fiber delivers focused laser energy, which releases the tight bands of connective tissue, breaking up the meshwork just under the skin. Clinical research has also proven that the laser energy significantly improves elasticity and thickness of your skin. That combination noticeably reduces the dimpled look of cellulite, faster and more effectively than any topical application, tissue massage, or dieting.
The procedure takes just an hour or two, and is performed by Dr. Lee, right here at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute, using local anesthetic to ensure your comfort. Usually only one session is needed. Improvement continues for several months, and results last up to a year.
You may be confident in the safety of Cellulaze. It is FDA approved and Dr. Lee is well known as a leader in the use of lasers in dermatology.
When you are ready for a cellulite solution that really works, call The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to learn more about Cellulaze.
- Cellulite Reduction Treatment In Bay Area - Unique Cellulaze device stimulates collagen and reduces cellulite by targeting root of condition with laser
- Cellulite Reduction Bay Area - Effective cellulite reduction available in the Bay Area
- Cellulaze Cost CA - CA area patients ask about the cost of Cellulaze
- Best Cellulite Treatment Walnut Creek - Is Cellulaze the best cellulite treatment for Walnut Creek residents?
- Cellulaze Reviews East Bay - How do patients review Cellulaze treatment in the East Bay area?
- Cellulaze California - Revolutionary treatment for cellulite: Cellulaze available in California
- Cellulaze Laser Treatment California - What are the benefits of Cellulaze laser treatment for California residents?
- Cellulaze Bay Area - Who can benefit from Cellulaze treatments in the Bay area?
- Cellulaze Treatment East Bay - Why might an East Bay area patient consider Cellulaze treatment?