Cellulaze treatment utilizes a laser to break down the fat deposits that cause cellulite and help stimulate the production of collagen in the area to smooth out the dimpling. Treatment can take about two hours, depending upon the size and severity of the treatment area.
Dr. Christine Lee is often asked what patients can expect during a Cellulaze treatment. This in-office, outpatient treatment begins with Dr. Christine Lee marking off the area to be treated, and then making several small incisions into the skin after numbing solution is used to keep the patient comfortable throughout the procedure. The Cellulaze laser fiber is ran through a small tube (cannula) then inserted through the incision to treat the area. It will release the fibrous bands that are pulling on the skin, and will level out the fat while pressing out any of the liquefied fat during the process. This laser will also help stimulate the production of collagen to smooth the area. In less than two hours, your treatment will be complete, and your dermatologist will then educate you on post-procedure care.
With Cellulaze treatment, results will continue to improve over the course of a year. You will notice that over time, the cellulite appears less noticeable and your skin is smooth and supple.
Are you interested in Cellulaze treatment? Walnut Creek area patients can call Dr. Christine Lee at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to schedule your consultation appointment and ask any questions you may have about this particular cellulite treatment and the results you can expect.
- Cellulaze Walnut Creek - What is Cellulaze?
- Cellulaze East Bay - How can Cellulaze help East Bay residents with cellulite?
- Cost of Cellulaze Walnut Creek - What is the cost of Cellulaze for Walnut Creek patients?
- Cellulaze Treatment Walnut Creek - What can I expect during a Cellulaze treatment by Walnut Creek dermatologist?
- Cellulite Remedies Walnut Creek - What are some FDA approved cellulite remedies available for Walnut Creek patients?
- Laser Rejuvenation Walnut Creek - What happens during a Cellulaze procedure for Walnut Creek residents?