There are many myths that certain activities and products can reduce the appearance of cellulite. Diet and exercise won't always make a difference, and many patients may spend hundreds of dollars on topical creams, buffers, and other products that don't deliver the results that patients are expecting. Now, patients can now benefit from a treatment called Cellulaze. Walnut Creek residents can visit Dr. Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute today to learn more about this amazing technological way to reduce the appearance of cellulite, even after just one treatment session.
When it comes to cellulite removal and reduction, patients want to see results. Cellulaze provides effective reduction of cellulite by addressing the physical factors that result in cellulite. Cellulite develops due to thin skin, fat around connective tissues that push up towards the skin and by tight bands of connective tissue underneath the upper layer of skin. Dimpling and bumps will occur, and can be extremely unsightly and a source of discontent for those who deal with these imperfections on their skin.
Cellulaze is minimally invasive, and uses a laser device to target the connective tissue and fat that results in cellulite. Treatment sessions last approximately two hours, and they are done under local anesthesia. Patients will be awake throughout their treatment, but will not feel any discomfort. Most patients report just experiencing slight pressure as Dr. Lee uses the cannula to target the underlying issues that have created the cellulite.
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to reduce cellulite, consider Cellulaze. Walnut Creek area residents can see Dr. Lee and her staff at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to request an appointment and find out if they are a viable candidate for Cellulaze treatments.
- Cellulaze Walnut Creek - What is Cellulaze?
- Cellulaze East Bay - How can Cellulaze help East Bay residents with cellulite?
- Cost of Cellulaze Walnut Creek - What is the cost of Cellulaze for Walnut Creek patients?
- Cellulaze Treatment Walnut Creek - What can I expect during a Cellulaze treatment by Walnut Creek dermatologist?
- Cellulite Remedies Walnut Creek - What are some FDA approved cellulite remedies available for Walnut Creek patients?
- Laser Rejuvenation Walnut Creek - What happens during a Cellulaze procedure for Walnut Creek residents?