The condition is all the more exasperating, because weight loss reduces the appearance of dimples somewhat by shedding fat and bulking up muscle. However, diet and exercise alone can’t treat cellulite. A more invasive procedure, liposuction, does not have an indication for this condition.
What makes Cellulaze™ so special?
Cellulaze™ is designed to affect the true cause of cellulite. For this reason, the device lives up to its promises where other techniques and approaches fail. Approaches such as weight loss and liposuction are designed to reduce fat cells, but cellulite is caused by changes in the structure of your skin.
Your skin is made up of fibrous connective cords, fat cells, and underlying muscle. As the fat cells push up against the skin, the fibrous connective cords tethering skin to muscle are pulled down. Tension creates uneven surfaces, bumps, and dimples.
While fat cells accumulate and cellulite looks more noticeable following weight gain and inactivity, it is estimated around 80 percent of post-adolescent women have it, regardless of size, weight, fitness, and diet.
Cellulite may become more noticeable as you get older and the body produces less of the collagen and elastin responsible for skin’s tautness and firmness.
Cellulaze™: A true cellulite reduction treatment in Bay Area
Cellulaze™ targets those bands that pull down the skin. After Dr. Lee marks the areas to be treated, tiny pen tip-sized incisions will be made. A local anesthetic will be applied for your comfort. You should feel little more than light pressure as the doctor gently inserts a small tube through the incision. Inside that tube she has threaded the Cellulaze™ laser fiber.
Energy from the laser releases the pulled-down bands responsible for cellulite. With the bands no longer under tension, the skin bounces back just like a rubber band. With the release of these tight bands, the bumps, peaks, and valleys are smoothed.
Since Cellulaze™ uses laser technology, it has the unique benefit of stimulating the production of collagen. This firming protein thickens the skin and makes tissue more elastic, resulting in a smoother appearance. The laser energy also produces heat, which liquefies fat that can then be gently removed from the body.
You can see results from the 60- to 90-minute treatment right away. Due to the minimally invasive nature of the procedure, there is little healing time. You can return to normal activities within 48 hours. Bruising and achiness from Cellulaze™ usually resolves within a few days.
Since Cellulaze™ stimulates positive structural changes, you will notice increasingly tighter skin and a smoother appearance in the coming months. After a year, 93 percent of patients remained satisfied with the results of treatment. To find out more about the steps involved with Cellulaze™, schedule a consultation with one of the world’s leading laser experts, Dr. Lee. Call East Bay Laser & Skin Care Center (925) 500-1180.
- Cellulite Reduction Treatment In Bay Area - Unique Cellulaze device stimulates collagen and reduces cellulite by targeting root of condition with laser
- Cellulite Reduction Bay Area - Effective cellulite reduction available in the Bay Area
- Cellulaze Cost CA - CA area patients ask about the cost of Cellulaze
- Best Cellulite Treatment Walnut Creek - Is Cellulaze the best cellulite treatment for Walnut Creek residents?
- Cellulaze Reviews East Bay - How do patients review Cellulaze treatment in the East Bay area?
- Cellulaze California - Revolutionary treatment for cellulite: Cellulaze available in California
- Cellulaze Laser Treatment California - What are the benefits of Cellulaze laser treatment for California residents?
- Cellulaze Bay Area - Who can benefit from Cellulaze treatments in the Bay area?
- Cellulaze Treatment East Bay - Why might an East Bay area patient consider Cellulaze treatment?