The word makes many women cringe, as they are all too familiar with the dimpling and rippling that is characterized by cellulite. The dips and bumps on their thighs can be embarrassing, and most women have this common skin condition. After having tried various methods to reduce or eliminate cellulite, such as creams, pills, and massage techniques, many women have trouble embracing their bodies and coming to terms with their cellulite. They are looking for effective, affordable cellulite remedies. Walnut Creek residents who are struggling with this condition can visit Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to find out more about Cellulaze, a revolutionary, FDA-approved treatment.
Cellulaze addresses the condition at the core. Cellulite is a result of connective tissue bands that tighten or become inflexible, and pockets of fat cells that push against thinner skin. This causes the dimpled appearance that women dread to see on their bodies. Cellulaze targets these areas with a small tube that goes underneath the skin to deliver energy that breaks up these connective tissues and loosens them to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Additionally, it also stimulates collagen production, which can add beneficial volume that will smooth the skin as well.
Cellulaze treatment takes approximately two hours to complete and is a comfortable, outpatient treatment. Patients will have the treatment under local anesthesia, and will likely experience a little discomfort the day after. Patients are encouraged to wear compression garments for several days to reduce bruising and help the area heal. Activity should be limited for 48 hours following the treatment, but then can be resumed.
The results are immediate, and, over time, they continue to improve. This is due to the collagen stimulation, which smoothes out the skin and improves the appearance. Most patients who have undergone the treatment have been very satisfied with the results and they are likely to recommend the treatment as an effective way to battle the appearance of cellulite on the body.
- Cellulaze Walnut Creek - What is Cellulaze?
- Cellulaze East Bay - How can Cellulaze help East Bay residents with cellulite?
- Cost of Cellulaze Walnut Creek - What is the cost of Cellulaze for Walnut Creek patients?
- Cellulaze Treatment Walnut Creek - What can I expect during a Cellulaze treatment by Walnut Creek dermatologist?
- Cellulite Remedies Walnut Creek - What are some FDA approved cellulite remedies available for Walnut Creek patients?
- Laser Rejuvenation Walnut Creek - What happens during a Cellulaze procedure for Walnut Creek residents?