Surgical dermatology treatments offered by Walnut Creek, CA cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Christine Lee
By Dr. Christine Lee
Dr. Christine Lee of Walnut Creek, CA is a cosmetic surgeon who provides a wide selection of surgical treatments at her dermatology practice. At The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute, patients have access to a variety of solutions that can be used to enhance the skin while addressing medical issues as well. With general, medical, and cosmetic dermatology solutions under one roof, patients know they are receiving the best possible care and attention with their dermatologist.
What is a cosmetic surgeon and what do she do?A cosmetic surgeon is a trained and experienced dermatologist who has the ability to provide surgical treatments to patients for aesthetic purposes. There are a wide variety of surgical dermatology treatments that can be performed for patients in our practice, and they include the following:
- Scar revision – when patients have scarring on their bodies, either from a past surgery or from trauma to the area, they can speak to Dr. Christine Lee about reducing the appearance of scars with either carbon dioxide treatments or laser therapies.
- Suspension mid-facelift – to address sagging skin and the development of fine lines and wrinkles, many patients will benefit from a suspension mid-facelift, sometimes referred to as a MACS-Lift. This procedure has less recovery time than a full surgical facelift and provides amazing results!
- Neck lift – when the jaw line and jowls are troublesome, patients can ask their dermatologist about the advantages of having a neck lift performed. This procedure focuses on improving and tightening the jaw line and is a minimally invasive procedure.
- Ear reshaping – also known as an otoplasty, patients who are unhappy with the balance and shape of their ear can undergo ear reshaping procedures with Dr. Christine Lee.
- Skin resurfacing – when the skin texture and tone is dull or aging, many patients turn to skin resurfacing treatment to enjoy a more attractive appearance. This may include solutions such as chemical peels or dermabrasion.
- Removal of skin lesions/moles – patients who have skin growths that may indicate the possibility of cancer—or patients who have moles or lesions that are unattractive and appear in highly visible areas—can contact The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to learn more about the advantages of excision and removal. For areas where cancer may be a concern, a biopsy may be performed first.
What treatment is right for me?During the initial consultation appointment, patients can speak to Dr. Christine Lee about the specific areas of the body that concern them. Then, the dermatologist will evaluate the skin and body and provide recommended solutions. Not all patients are appropriate candidates for cosmetic surgeries, so it is best to consult with a professional and learn more about each treatment to make an educated decision in regard to what is most appropriate. Some patients may find that there are other noninvasive ways of addressing their specific concerns and may choose to move forward with these nonsurgical alternatives. Either way, our dermatological team can walk patients through the process of enhancing their skin and body.
Can I combine treatments?Yes! Many of our treatments can be combined with other solutions to provide amazing results. We encourage patients to take the time to learn about all of their options and decide if combination services are best. A good example of combination treatment and improved results is the use of skin resurfacing with cosmetic injectables. Patients combating the signs of aging can benefit from skin resurfacing while also addressing specific lines and wrinkles with volume-improving injectables used underneath the surface of the skin. By performing both services, patients see faster results and enjoy longer-lasting improvement than if they choose one solution alone. This combination service is often desirable for many of our patients who consult with us regarding cosmetic treatments.
Ready to learn about surgical dermatology treatment?Contact The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute located in Suite 125 at 370 N. Wiget Lane in Walnut Creek, California to learn about this and many other solutions available for improving aesthetic appearance. Our friendly front office team can be reached by phone to schedule an appointment by calling (925) 500-1180. Find out how you can improve your cosmetic appearance with surgical—and nonsurgical—solutions readily available at our state-of-the-art dermatology practice.
- What to expect from eyelid surgery in Walnut Creek, CA practice
- Surgical dermatology treatments offered by Walnut Creek, CA cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Christine Lee
- Cosmetic surgery options available near me in Walnut Creek
- Cosmetic surgery procedures at Walnut Creek office
- Your answer to “What cosmetic surgeon is near me in Walnut Creek?” should have extensive options, experience
- Walnut Creek residents ask, “How do I find a cosmetic surgeon near me?”
- Walnut Creek, CA residents seek the best facial procedures offered by a cosmetic surgeon
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist offers mole removal and other cosmetic surgeries
- Look younger! Choose a cosmetic plastic surgeon in Walnut Creek, CA
- What types of cosmetic surgery are available in Walnut Creek?
- Stay Bay Area beautiful with cosmetic surgery
- What are some Examples of Cosmetic Surgery?
Back to Cosmetic Surgery Page