Dr. Christine Lee is a board certified dermatologist at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in the Walnut Creek area, and offers everything from skin tag to mole removal. She may suggest simple excision in order to remove the mole and reduce the scaring left behind.
Mole removal is often done as a cosmetic procedure. This surgery is fast and simple, and requires very little time for healing. The mole is removed, the area is sutured, and patients can return back to the dermatology office for a follow-up appointment. Many patients are glad to have their unsightly moles removed.
There are some times when mole removal may be more complex. This is often if patients are undergoing a biopsy or need to have the mole removed due to skin cancer. Dr. Christine Lee will examine the mole and, if she believes there are concerns of cancerous cells, she will biopsy and remove accordingly. However, if the mole is benign and just simple a cosmetic concern, removal will be simple.
Patients who have a lot of moles naturally on their body are encouraged to have regular skin cancer screenings. Changes in moles are often an indication of cancerous cells and should be examined with a biopsy to check for more serious issues. Changes may include size, color, and shape.
If you live in or around the Walnut Creek area and are interested in learning more about mole removal and other cosmetic surgery procedures available at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute, contact Dr. Christine Lee today. She can assess the situation and make a recommendation based on her knowledge and expertise. She is dedicated to helping patients in and around the community with their skin, hair, and nail concerns, while improving self-confidence and aesthetics.
- What to expect from eyelid surgery in Walnut Creek, CA practice
- Surgical dermatology treatments offered by Walnut Creek, CA cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Christine Lee
- Cosmetic surgery options available near me in Walnut Creek
- Cosmetic surgery procedures at Walnut Creek office
- Your answer to “What cosmetic surgeon is near me in Walnut Creek?” should have extensive options, experience
- Walnut Creek residents ask, “How do I find a cosmetic surgeon near me?”
- Walnut Creek, CA residents seek the best facial procedures offered by a cosmetic surgeon
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist offers mole removal and other cosmetic surgeries
- Look younger! Choose a cosmetic plastic surgeon in Walnut Creek, CA
- What types of cosmetic surgery are available in Walnut Creek?
- Stay Bay Area beautiful with cosmetic surgery
- What are some Examples of Cosmetic Surgery?
Back to Cosmetic Surgery Home Page