Thermage is a non-invasive treatment that can help in improving the body. Patients can receive this treatment for skin tightening, body contouring, collagen production, and the reduction of cellulite. Combined, all of these improvements can make a dramatic transformation on nearly any part of the body. Thermage is typically used on areas such as the:
This treatment does not require incisions. Instead, it uses radio-frequency technology that provides volumetric heating to penetrate deep down underneath the upper layer of skin to tighten and lift. The upper layer is cooled for comfort, while the deeper layers of the dermis are heated.
Dr. Christine Lee of the Lafayette area’s The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute offers the Thermage procedure for patients who have been unable to achieve successful results with alternative treatments. With her experience in using lasers and other technologically advanced devices, patients can enjoy quality results that are well above their expectations.
Patients interested in learning about Thermage can visit Dr. Christine Lee, of TThe Skin and Laser Treatment Institute for a consultation. Patients are encouraged to schedule an appointment with her team of professionals to find out if Thermage is the best way for them to turn back the hands of time!
- Thermage Procedure Lafayette - What is the Thermage procedure like, and how can Lafayette patients improve their appearance with Thermage treatments?
- Dermatological Procedures Pleasant Hill - Dermatological procedures and treatment options available for correcting acne scarring for Pleasant Hill patients
- Dermatology in Walnut Creek - What can dermatology in Walnut Creek do for you?
- East Bay Dermatology - Enjoy the best skin in East Bay with expert dermatology
- Dermatology in Walnut Creek CA - Dermatology in Walnut Creek includes cosmetic treatments