Xtrac is a laser treatment that uses a liquid light guide delivery system to address psoriatic skin. It provides concentrated laser energy to active lesions to reduce problematic skin and improve its overall texture and appearance. It can help with itching, bleeding lesions that can become problematic in a patient’s day-to-day lifestyle.
Xtrac psoriasis treatment can be used on any area of the body, and on patients of all ages, including children. It can be used on patients experiencing mild to severe psoriasis who may have been unsuccessful in treating it with other methods. Women who are pregnant or nursing can safely use Xtrac on their psoriatic lesions, and will see results within the first few treatments. Several treatments are needed to achieve optimum results and maintain the improved skin. These should be scheduled approximately two to three times a week for best results.
Treatment sessions are fast, easy, and allow patients to go back to their daily activities with no downtime. Depending on the size of the area being treated, most sessions are approximately ten to fifteen minutes. The treatment does not require any anesthetics and is completely pain-free.
Many insurance companies cover the cost of Xtrac treatment, making it affordable for many psoriasis sufferers. Patients are encouraged to discuss the cost and coverage of their treatment with the team at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to determine if treatments fit in with their financial plans and health insurance coverage.
If you are suffering from psoriasis and want to improve the condition so you can make dramatic changes in your quality of life, now is the time to contact the team at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to learn more about Xtrac psoriasis treatment and other methodologies of rejuvenating psoriatic skin for patients of all ages. Call today to schedule an initial consultation visit.
- Dermatologist Near Me Walnut Creek - Patients with range of concerns ask, "What dermatologist is near me in Walnut Creek?"
- Dermatological Treatments Near Pleasant Hill - Cosmetic dermatological treatments available near the Pleasant Hill community
- Mole Removal Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist CA - Should patients have mole removal performed by a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist in the CA area?
- Fillers for Sunken Eyes Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek dermatologist describes the benefits of fillers for sunken eyes
- Find Cosmetic Dermatologist Walnut Creek - Find cosmetic dermatologist in the Walnut Creek area who helps with eczema
- Top Skincare Dermatologist Bay Area CA - Importance of a top skincare dermatologist in the Bay Area, CA for skin cancer screenings
- Best Skincare Dermatologist in Lafayette - One of the best skincare dermatologists in the Lafayette area describes psoriasis and treatment options available
- Dermatologists in Walnut Creek CA - What Can Dermatologists Treat?
- Xtrac Psoriasis Treatment Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek dermatologist explains the Xtrac psoriasis treatment