There are many benefits to laser treatments. They are affordable, effective, safe, and provide patients with a less invasive way of rejuvenating the skin. They can also be used in conjunction with other therapies including injectable treatments for reducing fine lines and wrinkles as well as topical medications, which are commonly used for acne and other dermatological conditions. Patients are welcome to contact the team of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to consult with our dermatological staff and find out if laser therapy is appropriate for addressing issues regarding the health and appearance of the skin.
Lasers can also be used in other procedures including SmartLipo (laser lipolysis for fat removal), tattoo removal, and hair removal. All of these are effective uses of modern technology to improve and enhance one's body and face in addition to laser skin resurfacing.
Patients in and around the Walnut Creek area who are interested in rejuvenating their skin and enjoying the benefits of laser treatments are welcome to contact The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to educate themselves on the many methods of rejuvenation available to them within our state-of-the-art practice. Dr. Christine Lee is ready to help patients learn more about the many procedures that can enhance natural beauty and improve skin health and wellness. Call today to book a consultation appointment to learn more about how laser treatments can dramatically change the way patients look, and the way they feel about themselves!
- Benefits Of Skin Resurfacing Walnut Creek - From fine lines to acne scars, a range of conditions are treated with laser resurfacing to reveal healthier-looking skin
- CO2 Laser for Sagging Skin Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area patients ask about CO2 laser treatment for sagging skin
- CO2 Lasers for Facial Wrinkles Bay Area CA - Can patients in the Bay Area, CA use CO2 lasers for facial wrinkles?
- Fractional Laser Treatments Walnut Creek - One Amazing option for Skin Care
- Laser Resurfacing Treatment East Bay Area - East Bay area dermatologist explains laser resurfacing treatment and the benefits it provides