At The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute, we can help patients with sagging skin. Many choose to address this concern with CO2 fractional laser skin resurfacing. Not only can it help tighten and improve the firmness of the skin, it can reduce the appearance of:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone
- Sun damage
Located in the Walnut Creek area, Dr. Christine Lee provides safe, effective treatments for both medical and cosmetic skin concerns on the face and body. Her practice is equipped with innovative technology to provide her patients only the best dermatology has to offer. Contact The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute today to book your initial consultation appointment and learn more about fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing treatments and other state-of-the-art rejuvenation methods available.
- Benefits Of Skin Resurfacing Walnut Creek - From fine lines to acne scars, a range of conditions are treated with laser resurfacing to reveal healthier-looking skin
- CO2 Laser for Sagging Skin Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area patients ask about CO2 laser treatment for sagging skin
- CO2 Lasers for Facial Wrinkles Bay Area CA - Can patients in the Bay Area, CA use CO2 lasers for facial wrinkles?
- Fractional Laser Treatments Walnut Creek - One Amazing option for Skin Care
- Laser Resurfacing Treatment East Bay Area - East Bay area dermatologist explains laser resurfacing treatment and the benefits it provides