However, Dr. Christine Lee of the East Bay Laser and Skin Care Center, Inc. welcomes patients to her practice to learn about using CO2 laser therapy to address stretch marks. Patients in the Walnut Creek area can use this treatment to treat these imperfections most anywhere on the body. The most popular areas for treatment include the breasts, abdomen, and thighs. Co2 laser therapy has been shown to be much more effective than other methods that patients try to reduce their appearance such as topical medications and creams.
The fractional CO2 laser therapy is the best, most aggressive option for treating stretch marks on the skin. It resurfaces the skin by making small punctures in the skin to stimulate skin cell turnover and the development of necessary collagen to improve the thickness and firmness of the skin. Patients will find that several treatments spaced several months apart will result in the best results.
Treatment is done with topical lidocaine applied to the skin to help numb it before the device is used on the skin. Patients may also be advised to take oral pain medication before their appointment to enjoy optimal comfort. After treatment, patients are advised to protect their skin from the sun.
Men and women in the Walnut Creek area seeking assistance in targeting unwanted stretch marks on the skin are welcome to visit the East Bay Laser and Skin Care Center, Inc. to speak with Dr. Christine Lee and determine if fractional CO2 laser resurfacing is the most appropriate choice of treatment.
- Cosmetic improvement with tailored laser treatments is available in Walnut Creek
- Scars from past pimples can be removed with fractional laser resurfacing in Walnut Creek, CA
- CO2 laser treatment for stretch marks in Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill area patients ask about fractional laser treatment
- What are the most popular fractional lasers in resurfacing procedures in Walnut Creek?
- What is fractional laser and resurfacing treatment in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Where to get fractional laser & resurfacing in California
- What are the risks associated with fractional laser treatments and which patients in the Lafayette area should avoid undergoing this procedure?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist explains fractional laser resurfacing
- What is the difference between ablative and non-ablative laser resurfacing for Walnut Creek residents?