Cosmetic improvement with tailored laser treatments is available in Walnut Creek
By Dr. Christine Lee
The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute’s patients come from all over the world for the expertise offered by Dr. Christine Lee and her team. You’ll have access to more than 40 lasers, customized to your skin type, tone, age, need for improvement, and goals. Gone are the days of limited lasers suitable to only a few skin types. Dr. Lee also offers the highest quality cosmetic laser treatments in Walnut Creek CA and the region, some of which were invented by her in conjunction with engineers at leading medical laser system companies.
Powerful treatment with light
Lasers are at the heart of many cosmetic procedures. Dr. Lee takes her investment in these technologies very seriously, knowing there is no one-size-fits-all device to treat all patients’ concerns. Regardless of the type of laser, they all generally work the same way:
- A beam of light is precisely applied to the treatment area
- The treatment site absorbs energy
- Treated tissue is sloughed off
- New, unblemished skin is revealed
- As energy produces heat, fresh collagen is made during the process of collagen remodeling
Facials the laser way
Dr. Lee has many technologies to her credit, including the LaserLite Facial Dual Laser. When you hear the word “facial,” you may think of simple cleanses, steaming, massaging, or the application of skin-enhancing products. You may have had unrealistic expectations about procedures offered by your esthetician, or results haven’t lived up to the publicity, similarly to your experience with the latest OTC “miracle cream.” Facials with precision energy derived from LaserLite can make a dramatic difference in the appearance of everything from acne and rosacea to visible veins and fine lines. It’s just as safe and suitable on the neck, chest, and hands as it is for the face.
Find out more about laser resurfacing, call (925) 500-1180.
- Cosmetic improvement with tailored laser treatments is available in Walnut Creek
- Scars from past pimples can be removed with fractional laser resurfacing in Walnut Creek, CA
- CO2 laser treatment for stretch marks in Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill area patients ask about fractional laser treatment
- What are the most popular fractional lasers in resurfacing procedures in Walnut Creek?
- What is fractional laser and resurfacing treatment in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Where to get fractional laser & resurfacing in California
- What are the risks associated with fractional laser treatments and which patients in the Lafayette area should avoid undergoing this procedure?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist explains fractional laser resurfacing
- What is the difference between ablative and non-ablative laser resurfacing for Walnut Creek residents?
Back to Laser Treatments Home Page