Fractional laser resurfacing can be used to improve many signs of aging as well as acne and scaring. This precise laser is able to treat damaged areas of the skin while leaving other areas untreated. This type of treatment is sometimes referred to as bridge therapy. The approach is less painful, heals faster and still provides the desired results.
Fractional laser resurfacing treatment is non-ablative which means it does not break the skin. When you come in for your procedure we will start by cleansing the area to be treated. You will be asked to wear goggles to protect your eyes. Then Dr. Lee will pass the hand piece over the desired treatment areas. It will typically take three passes over each area to achieve the desired results. After fractional laser and resurfacing in Walnut Creek, CA, you can expect the treated areas to be swollen and red. It will be similar to what you might feel if you were sunburned. We can provide a topical anesthetic if needed to make you more comfortable during the procedure.
After your fractional laser and resurfacing treatment in Walnut Creek, CA, you will experience some swelling and redness for a few days. Ice packs can be used to help alleviate any discomfort. Peeling of the skin is normal and you should not pick at it. This is your skin's healing process at work.
Some visible results are immediate and as you heal, new collagen is produced for six months to a year. During this time, brand new healthy, radiant, more youthful skin will emerge. You will see that the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and even deep frown lines will improve. You will also see improvement in the appearance of skin tone, scars and the texture of your skin. Brown spots and dark areas will fade.
As a leading expert on C02 and fractional laser resurfacing, you can trust Dr. Lee to give you the results you desire. She has worked on FDA studies and is highly sought after for her knowledge of laser skin resurfacing. She works with scientific committees and laser companies to improve technology and she has written a book titled "The Best Skin Ever: Lasers."
If you are looking for a way to restore your skin to a more healthy and youthful appearance, don't wait. Call Dr. Lee and find out how fractional laser and resurfacing in Walnut Creek, CA can help you.
- Cosmetic improvement with tailored laser treatments is available in Walnut Creek
- Scars from past pimples can be removed with fractional laser resurfacing in Walnut Creek, CA
- CO2 laser treatment for stretch marks in Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill area patients ask about fractional laser treatment
- What are the most popular fractional lasers in resurfacing procedures in Walnut Creek?
- What is fractional laser and resurfacing treatment in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Where to get fractional laser & resurfacing in California
- What are the risks associated with fractional laser treatments and which patients in the Lafayette area should avoid undergoing this procedure?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist explains fractional laser resurfacing
- What is the difference between ablative and non-ablative laser resurfacing for Walnut Creek residents?