Patients who are dealing with the following skin concerns will benefits from fractional laser technology:
- Uneven skin pigmentation
- Large pores
- Acne scars
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
After treatment, patients can expect a few days of redness and swelling. This is perfectly normal and is the process during which the skin cells turn over. Most patients may need to recover for five days or longer, depending on how aggressive of a treatment they received. Treatment sessions should be scheduled far enough in advance of social engagements to ensure patients look their best!
Dr. Christine Lee offers many advanced technologies to patients who are ready to address medical and cosmetic skin concerns, and welcomes new patients to her practice to start on improving their conditions with the care and treatment of a comprehensive dermatological team. If you reside around the Pleasant Hill community, contact The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute today. Our team can guide you through the many options available to you for rejuvenating the skin and body in a safe and effective manner—without the need for plastic surgery.
- Cosmetic improvement with tailored laser treatments is available in Walnut Creek
- Scars from past pimples can be removed with fractional laser resurfacing in Walnut Creek, CA
- CO2 laser treatment for stretch marks in Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill area patients ask about fractional laser treatment
- What are the most popular fractional lasers in resurfacing procedures in Walnut Creek?
- What is fractional laser and resurfacing treatment in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Where to get fractional laser & resurfacing in California
- What are the risks associated with fractional laser treatments and which patients in the Lafayette area should avoid undergoing this procedure?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist explains fractional laser resurfacing
- What is the difference between ablative and non-ablative laser resurfacing for Walnut Creek residents?