Laser resurfacing treatments are done to improve the skin’s appearance. It may reduce noticeable changes in the skin or address minor flaws and imperfections. It is typically performed on the face with an ablative or non-ablative laser, depending on the patient’s needs and desires. Many patients can have this treatment completed with little to no recovery time while seeing dramatic results.
Patients who want to address the overall appearance of their skin, including texture and tone, may benefit from fractional laser resurfacing. It can assist with:
- Damage caused by sun exposure
- Evening the skin’s tone and texture
- Reducing the appearance of age spots, liver spots, and sun spots
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
Dr. Christine Lee of the Walnut Creek area has a wide variety of lasers available in her practice and can help patients choose the one best for their skin care needs. At The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute, we focus on ensuring patients see the results they want with a treatment they can afford.
- Benefits Of Skin Resurfacing Walnut Creek - From fine lines to acne scars, a range of conditions are treated with laser resurfacing to reveal healthier-looking skin
- CO2 Laser for Sagging Skin Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek area patients ask about CO2 laser treatment for sagging skin
- CO2 Lasers for Facial Wrinkles Bay Area CA - Can patients in the Bay Area, CA use CO2 lasers for facial wrinkles?
- Fractional Laser Treatments Walnut Creek - One Amazing option for Skin Care
- Laser Resurfacing Treatment East Bay Area - East Bay area dermatologist explains laser resurfacing treatment and the benefits it provides