Below are just a few of the most common laser treatments available from Dr. Christine Lee in her state-of-the-art practice:
Laser Hair Removal
Unwanted hair on the face and body can be time consuming and expensive to remove regularly to maintain smooth skin. Instead, patients in the Walnut Creek area are welcome to contact Dr. Christine Lee to learn more about laser hair removal, a treatment that is highly recommended for permanent reduction of unwanted hair. This treatment is done several times over the course of many months to provide amazing results that can last a lifetime. Many patients consider laser hair removal on the face, chest, back, legs, and bikini area.
Laser Tattoo Removal
A tattoo is not forever. Thanks to continued advances in laser technologies, patients can now remove tattoos with several laser therapy sessions, which are used to break up the inks in the skin and allow them to fade and dissipate over time. Laser tattoo removal typically requires several sessions for optimum results.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Using lasers to target concerns such as hyperpigmentation, sun damage, age spots, and other skin conditions has become a popular way to rejuvenate the skin while improving its texture and tone. Lasers can be used to resurface the skin on the face and reduce noticeable concerns such as fine lines and wrinkles.
Laser technology can also be used to perform lipolysis to remove unwanted fat in a much less invasive manner than traditional liposuction. Patients who are struggling with fat deposit on the body can use SmartLipo to address these areas quickly with less risk and concerns than with conventional fat removal solutions.
- Cosmetic improvement with tailored laser treatments is available in Walnut Creek
- Scars from past pimples can be removed with fractional laser resurfacing in Walnut Creek, CA
- CO2 laser treatment for stretch marks in Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill area patients ask about fractional laser treatment
- What are the most popular fractional lasers in resurfacing procedures in Walnut Creek?
- What is fractional laser and resurfacing treatment in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Where to get fractional laser & resurfacing in California
- What are the risks associated with fractional laser treatments and which patients in the Lafayette area should avoid undergoing this procedure?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist explains fractional laser resurfacing
- What is the difference between ablative and non-ablative laser resurfacing for Walnut Creek residents?