A fractional laser is a treatment that allows patients to see dramatic results immediately and continuing for many months. This is because this service allows for the formation of collagen after stimulation. Our fractional laser treatments include ActiveFX, DeepFX, and TotalFX. These are treatments use the Lumenis CO2 laser; one of the best on the market today. They range in aggressiveness. The ActiveFX device is best for addressing the upper layers of the skin. It is a more mild treatment and is used for acne scars that may be shallow in depth. This may be best for rolling acne scars which cause an uneven texture along the skin. For more dramatic results, patients may want to consider the DeepFX or the TotalFX. Not only can these work wonders on pimple scars, but they can be used to turn back the hands of time. They can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines, improve overall skin tone and texture, and can give patients a more youthful appearance, as well as, beautiful, glowing skin. However, the DeepFX and TotalFX does come with longer recovery and healing times; though the results cannot be compared with others skin resurfacing treatments available at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute
If you live in or around the area of Walnut Creek, CA, look no further than the dedicated team of professionals at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute Dr. Christine Lee, a board certified dermatologist, is here with her staff to assist men and women in looking and feeling their absolute best! Her practice is equipped with some of the latest technologies and over 40 laser devices that are used to achieve the best health and wellness of the skin and body.
- Cosmetic improvement with tailored laser treatments is available in Walnut Creek
- Scars from past pimples can be removed with fractional laser resurfacing in Walnut Creek, CA
- CO2 laser treatment for stretch marks in Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill area patients ask about fractional laser treatment
- What are the most popular fractional lasers in resurfacing procedures in Walnut Creek?
- What is fractional laser and resurfacing treatment in Walnut Creek, CA?
- Where to get fractional laser & resurfacing in California
- What are the risks associated with fractional laser treatments and which patients in the Lafayette area should avoid undergoing this procedure?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist explains fractional laser resurfacing
- What is the difference between ablative and non-ablative laser resurfacing for Walnut Creek residents?