Injectable fillers, sometimes referred to as dermal fillers, are cosmetic injectables that are applied directly to the fine lines and wrinkles on the face. These are often made of substances such as hyaluronic acid; a protein that attracts water. This adds volume to the fine lines and wrinkles, and therefore, reduces the depth and overall appearance.
There are many types of fillers that are available, including Restylane, Perlane, and Juvederm, just to name a few. Many fillers can provide immediate results, while there are others that need longer. These are fillers that include substances which stimulate the process of collagen production. They often last longer and provide results that can last several years. An example of this type of filler is Sculptra.
Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute offers many fillers and other cosmetic injectables in her practice that can be used for anti-aging benefits, including the following:
- Juvederm Ultra
- Juvederm Ultra Plus
Men and women ready to take charge of their aging appearance and turn back time with non-invasive injectable solutions are welcome to contact the team of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute and book a consultation appointment.
- Address aging skin with Juvéderm injections in Walnut Creek, CA
- Learn about the advantages of noninvasive treatments such as dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA area practice
- What types of dermal fillers are available near me in the Walnut Creek, CA area?
- Dermal filler injection treatments are great for patients in the Walnut Creek to reduce the signs of aging
- The myriad of injectable dermal fillers designed to meet Walnut Creek needs
- Prolong the beautiful results of injectable dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wide selection of injectable dermal fillers suit all patients’ changing needs in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek residents wonder what to expect from dermal fillers near me
- How Sculptra compares to other injectable fillers offered in our Walnut Creek office
- Injectable fillers help patients rejuvenate their skin and turn back the hands of time at our anti-aging clinic in San Francisco, CA
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can address deep wrinkles with injectable fillers
- Benefits of facial collagen injection in the Bay area
- San Francisco area patients ask about non-invasive wrinkle correction with Juvéderm Voluma
- Bay Area patients ask, do fillers work for acne scars?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist offer volumizing fillers for scarring and anti-aging
- Bay Area patients ask their dermatologist how to fix deep wrinkles
- What types of wrinkle fillers are available in the Walnut Creek area?
- What is Artefill?
- Potential complications of Restylane
- Your Juvederm treatment
- What makes Scuptra different?
- Dermal fillers in Walnut Creek can give your skin a boost
- All about injectable wrinkle fillers in Walnut Creek
Back to Injectable Fillers Home Page