Fillers are different than neurotoxins like Botox which smooth the skin by paralyzing the muscles that cause it to crinkle. Wrinkle fillers do not freeze the muscles; they simply supplement sunken areas and facial lines, wrinkles, folds, and creases caused by overexposure to sun, stress, and simply the passage of time.
Artefill, one of the newest wrinkle fillers available, is different from the others. Most dermal treatments are temporary – the injected material dissolves and is absorbed by your body in time (usually within six months to two years).
Artefill is made of polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), tiny microspheres. Artefill will not degrade, dissolve, or be absorbed by the body. It stays just where your cosmetic professional places it, maintaining the look you want. The unique composition further enhances your appearance by stimulating your body to produce more natural collagen.
Are you tired of looking tired?
Do you want to look as young as you feel?
Do you want a solution that:
- Looks and feels natural, not frozen?
- Shows immediate results, with continued enhancement over the course of treatment?
- Requires only a brief in-office procedure, with minimal recovery time?
- Is convenient and economical, since fewer treatments are needed?
- Stands the test of time, lasting much longer than other dermal fillers?
- Is tested safe and is FDA approved?
- Is administered by a professional?
An artfully beautiful you is just a phone call away!
- Address aging skin with Juvéderm injections in Walnut Creek, CA
- Learn about the advantages of noninvasive treatments such as dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA area practice
- What types of dermal fillers are available near me in the Walnut Creek, CA area?
- Dermal filler injection treatments are great for patients in the Walnut Creek to reduce the signs of aging
- The myriad of injectable dermal fillers designed to meet Walnut Creek needs
- Prolong the beautiful results of injectable dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wide selection of injectable dermal fillers suit all patients’ changing needs in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek residents wonder what to expect from dermal fillers near me
- How Sculptra compares to other injectable fillers offered in our Walnut Creek office
- Injectable fillers help patients rejuvenate their skin and turn back the hands of time at our anti-aging clinic in San Francisco, CA
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can address deep wrinkles with injectable fillers
- Benefits of facial collagen injection in the Bay area
- San Francisco area patients ask about non-invasive wrinkle correction with Juvéderm Voluma
- Bay Area patients ask, do fillers work for acne scars?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist offer volumizing fillers for scarring and anti-aging
- Bay Area patients ask their dermatologist how to fix deep wrinkles
- What types of wrinkle fillers are available in the Walnut Creek area?
- What is Artefill?
- Potential complications of Restylane
- Your Juvederm treatment
- What makes Scuptra different?
- Dermal fillers in Walnut Creek can give your skin a boost
- All about injectable wrinkle fillers in Walnut Creek
Back to Injectable Fillers Home Page