Dermal fillers, also known as injectable fillers, are made of a protein called hyaluronic acid that attracts water and adds volume where injected. This includes fine lines and wrinkles on the face. By injecting these fillers, patients will be able to enjoy instant rejuvenation of their appearance. This is done by reducing the depth of the wrinkles and smoothing out the overall texture of the face.
But many patients ask, do dermal fillers work for acne scars? Very deep, pitted scars may be improved with injectable fillers. Patients may find that they can even out the texture of the skin and make the scars look much less noticeable. This can be a dramatic change for patients who once though they were left with scarring for life and were unable to enhance the appearance of their face. However, patients must first have their active acne under control before considering restoring their appearance with a treatment such as this.
Fillers for acne scarring will not last forever, and patients will need to follow-up with their dermatologist for injections every few months to maintain the results. However, this is a less invasive and more affordable option than any surgical procedure that may be performed to combat this issue as well.
Interested in learning more about how dermal fillers can reduce the depth of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as acne scars? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute today. We welcome all patients in the Bay Area for cosmetic and medical dermatology solutions.
- Address aging skin with Juvéderm injections in Walnut Creek, CA
- Learn about the advantages of noninvasive treatments such as dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA area practice
- What types of dermal fillers are available near me in the Walnut Creek, CA area?
- Dermal filler injection treatments are great for patients in the Walnut Creek to reduce the signs of aging
- The myriad of injectable dermal fillers designed to meet Walnut Creek needs
- Prolong the beautiful results of injectable dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wide selection of injectable dermal fillers suit all patients’ changing needs in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek residents wonder what to expect from dermal fillers near me
- How Sculptra compares to other injectable fillers offered in our Walnut Creek office
- Injectable fillers help patients rejuvenate their skin and turn back the hands of time at our anti-aging clinic in San Francisco, CA
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can address deep wrinkles with injectable fillers
- Benefits of facial collagen injection in the Bay area
- San Francisco area patients ask about non-invasive wrinkle correction with Juvéderm Voluma
- Bay Area patients ask, do fillers work for acne scars?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist offer volumizing fillers for scarring and anti-aging
- Bay Area patients ask their dermatologist how to fix deep wrinkles
- What types of wrinkle fillers are available in the Walnut Creek area?
- What is Artefill?
- Potential complications of Restylane
- Your Juvederm treatment
- What makes Scuptra different?
- Dermal fillers in Walnut Creek can give your skin a boost
- All about injectable wrinkle fillers in Walnut Creek
Back to Injectable Fillers Home Page