Facial aging is unavoidable
If only we could devise a plan to keep our skin looking smooth and vibrant forever! All men and women experience the effects of age and other factors that degrade the skin and underlying tissues. Elasticity is lost, and creases begin to form around the eyes, nose, and mouth. The corners of the mouth may turn downward, and the jaw line seems to droop. As these concerns pile up, so can your feelings of frustration. Although we cannot fully stop the progression of the aging process, there is much that can be done to slow it.
Why patients choose Sculptra
Sculptra is one of several options to fight the signs of aging. This injectable solution is different from other soft tissue fillers in a few ways. One, it achieves results that can last up to two years. Other products tend to last about 12 months. This longevity is achieved through a significant increase in collagen production, which is stimulated by Sculptra injections.
Sculptra contains poly-L-lactic acid. When injected into lines and creases, the filler plumps them for immediate improvement. However, the treated area continues to regain volume over time as collagen stores are rebuilt. Patients treated with this solution report as much as 80% improvement in their appearance with no adverse side effects. Like other fillers, treatment with Sculptra may cause temporary swelling and redness. This is barely noticeable and will not prevent normal activities.
Do you want immediate and long-term improvement? Talk with Dr. Lee about Sculptra treatment. Schedule your visit at (925) 500-1180.
- Address aging skin with Juvéderm injections in Walnut Creek, CA
- Learn about the advantages of noninvasive treatments such as dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA area practice
- What types of dermal fillers are available near me in the Walnut Creek, CA area?
- Dermal filler injection treatments are great for patients in the Walnut Creek to reduce the signs of aging
- The myriad of injectable dermal fillers designed to meet Walnut Creek needs
- Prolong the beautiful results of injectable dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wide selection of injectable dermal fillers suit all patients’ changing needs in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek residents wonder what to expect from dermal fillers near me
- How Sculptra compares to other injectable fillers offered in our Walnut Creek office
- Injectable fillers help patients rejuvenate their skin and turn back the hands of time at our anti-aging clinic in San Francisco, CA
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can address deep wrinkles with injectable fillers
- Benefits of facial collagen injection in the Bay area
- San Francisco area patients ask about non-invasive wrinkle correction with Juvéderm Voluma
- Bay Area patients ask, do fillers work for acne scars?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist offer volumizing fillers for scarring and anti-aging
- Bay Area patients ask their dermatologist how to fix deep wrinkles
- What types of wrinkle fillers are available in the Walnut Creek area?
- What is Artefill?
- Potential complications of Restylane
- Your Juvederm treatment
- What makes Scuptra different?
- Dermal fillers in Walnut Creek can give your skin a boost
- All about injectable wrinkle fillers in Walnut Creek
Back to Injectable Fillers Home Page