In reality, though, as we reach middle age and beyond our bodies produce less collagen, the protein that provides contour and structure to our skin. Our faces lose volume. Skin has less natural moisture and elasticity. Our features begin to look more angular and we get wrinkles. Lifestyle habits such as smoking and sun exposure accelerate the process, as can medications, lack of sleep, and stress.
However, there is good news – today there is no reason to look older on the outside than you feel on the inside. Advances in dermatology provide an array of safe, effective wrinkle fillers. Walnut Creek residents just like you are taking advantage of these opportunities to look refreshed and younger, by calling Dr. M. Christine Lee at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute
She expertly designs a customized plan of facial rejuvenation including dermal fillers such as these (and other safe, reputable products):
- Restylane is ideal for smoothing moderate to severe lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth, and for plumping lips. Usually just one treatment is needed for results that last up to six months.
- Similar to its little sister, Restylane, Perlane fills nasolabial folds. However, since it contains larger particles suspended in a clear gel formulation, it is used in areas that benefit from deeper injection.
- Juvederm is a smooth gel that reduces the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth and nose (smile lines, marionettes, and lip lines) for about a year.
- Sculptra is a little different. Through a series of treatments, it stimulates the body to produce more collagen, gradually filling shallow to deep wrinkles. Results last up to two years!
- Dr. Lee may use a neuromodulator such as Botox in combination with fillers to create the natural look you desire.
Why not indulge in looking terrific before that family get together, class reunion, or important business meeting – or for a well-deserved pick-me-up anytime! Talk with Dr. Lee about looking fresher, more rested, and younger with dermal filler injections.
- Address aging skin with Juvéderm injections in Walnut Creek, CA
- Learn about the advantages of noninvasive treatments such as dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA area practice
- What types of dermal fillers are available near me in the Walnut Creek, CA area?
- Dermal filler injection treatments are great for patients in the Walnut Creek to reduce the signs of aging
- The myriad of injectable dermal fillers designed to meet Walnut Creek needs
- Prolong the beautiful results of injectable dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wide selection of injectable dermal fillers suit all patients’ changing needs in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek residents wonder what to expect from dermal fillers near me
- How Sculptra compares to other injectable fillers offered in our Walnut Creek office
- Injectable fillers help patients rejuvenate their skin and turn back the hands of time at our anti-aging clinic in San Francisco, CA
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can address deep wrinkles with injectable fillers
- Benefits of facial collagen injection in the Bay area
- San Francisco area patients ask about non-invasive wrinkle correction with Juvéderm Voluma
- Bay Area patients ask, do fillers work for acne scars?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist offer volumizing fillers for scarring and anti-aging
- Bay Area patients ask their dermatologist how to fix deep wrinkles
- What types of wrinkle fillers are available in the Walnut Creek area?
- What is Artefill?
- Potential complications of Restylane
- Your Juvederm treatment
- What makes Scuptra different?
- Dermal fillers in Walnut Creek can give your skin a boost
- All about injectable wrinkle fillers in Walnut Creek
Back to Injectable Fillers Home Page