You know you'll love the results, but you may be a little apprehensive about what to expect from the process.
You'll begin with a consultation with Dr. Lee. She'll examine your face, listen to your cosmetic goals, learn about your medical history, and explain your options. If Juvederm is right for you, she'll customize an application plan, and schedule your initial session.
Avoid aspirin and anti-inflammatory medications for about a week before your treatment to reduce the chance of bruising.
At your appointment, we'll make you comfortable and answer any remaining questions. Since Juvederm XC includes a topical anesthetic, you probably won't need any additional numbing. Using a fine needle, Dr. Lee will ease the filler under the skin in the areas you want to plump and freshen. Injections usually take only about 15 minutes. Then she'll gently massage the injection sites. That's all there is to it!
You can resume normal activities right away, but you'll want to avoid sun, alcohol, and strenuous exercise for 24 hours after treatment. Think of it as license to pamper yourself for a day. Then simply enjoy your lovely, fresh look every time you pass a mirror!
Yes, the finest Juvederm treatment is available in Walnut Creek, California. And yes, you deserve it! Call The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute for a consultation.
- Address aging skin with Juvéderm injections in Walnut Creek, CA
- Learn about the advantages of noninvasive treatments such as dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA area practice
- What types of dermal fillers are available near me in the Walnut Creek, CA area?
- Dermal filler injection treatments are great for patients in the Walnut Creek to reduce the signs of aging
- The myriad of injectable dermal fillers designed to meet Walnut Creek needs
- Prolong the beautiful results of injectable dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wide selection of injectable dermal fillers suit all patients’ changing needs in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek residents wonder what to expect from dermal fillers near me
- How Sculptra compares to other injectable fillers offered in our Walnut Creek office
- Injectable fillers help patients rejuvenate their skin and turn back the hands of time at our anti-aging clinic in San Francisco, CA
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can address deep wrinkles with injectable fillers
- Benefits of facial collagen injection in the Bay area
- San Francisco area patients ask about non-invasive wrinkle correction with Juvéderm Voluma
- Bay Area patients ask, do fillers work for acne scars?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist offer volumizing fillers for scarring and anti-aging
- Bay Area patients ask their dermatologist how to fix deep wrinkles
- What types of wrinkle fillers are available in the Walnut Creek area?
- What is Artefill?
- Potential complications of Restylane
- Your Juvederm treatment
- What makes Scuptra different?
- Dermal fillers in Walnut Creek can give your skin a boost
- All about injectable wrinkle fillers in Walnut Creek
Back to Injectable Fillers Home Page