Restylane is a unique injectable filler. The formulation contains hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in your body's connective tissues. However, the hyaluronic acid in Restylane is not derived from animal sources, so there is little chance of allergic reaction.
Are you considering Restylane treatments in East Bay for improvement in the appearance of mild to moderate, even deep facial folds and creases? For results that last up to 18 months? Call The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in Walnut Creek for a consultation with Dr. M. Christine Lee.
During your consultation, Dr. Lee will explain that, as with any medical treatment, there are potential complications. These are rare, mild, and temporary, but contact Dr. Lee if they last more than 24 hours:
- Minor itching or burning sensation.
- Swelling or fullness in the area of treatment.
- Slight bruising or discoloration at the injection site.
- Small bumps under the skin.
- Drooping near the mouth.
If you are pregnant or breast feeding, allergic to anesthesia, have a blood disorder, or taking radiation or chemotherapy treatments, you may not be a good candidate for Restylane now. You may need to wait until a skin condition such as cold sores, rash, or acne, has cleared up before starting Restylane.
You can prepare for a comfortable Restylane experience by avoiding aspirin, vitamin E supplements, and anti-inflammatory medications for 24 hours before your treatment (they can cause bruising or bleeding). Use anti-viral cream around your mouth if you will have injections there (to prevent cold sores). Request topical anesthetic if your skin is very sensitive.
You can resume normal activity after treatment, but plan to take it a bit easy and keep your face relaxed overnight. Cool compresses will soothe temporary post-injection irritation.
Residents of East Bay and Walnut Creek have never looked fresher! Call to schedule your Restylane program.
- Address aging skin with Juvéderm injections in Walnut Creek, CA
- Learn about the advantages of noninvasive treatments such as dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA area practice
- What types of dermal fillers are available near me in the Walnut Creek, CA area?
- Dermal filler injection treatments are great for patients in the Walnut Creek to reduce the signs of aging
- The myriad of injectable dermal fillers designed to meet Walnut Creek needs
- Prolong the beautiful results of injectable dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wide selection of injectable dermal fillers suit all patients’ changing needs in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek residents wonder what to expect from dermal fillers near me
- How Sculptra compares to other injectable fillers offered in our Walnut Creek office
- Injectable fillers help patients rejuvenate their skin and turn back the hands of time at our anti-aging clinic in San Francisco, CA
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can address deep wrinkles with injectable fillers
- Benefits of facial collagen injection in the Bay area
- San Francisco area patients ask about non-invasive wrinkle correction with Juvéderm Voluma
- Bay Area patients ask, do fillers work for acne scars?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist offer volumizing fillers for scarring and anti-aging
- Bay Area patients ask their dermatologist how to fix deep wrinkles
- What types of wrinkle fillers are available in the Walnut Creek area?
- What is Artefill?
- Potential complications of Restylane
- Your Juvederm treatment
- What makes Scuptra different?
- Dermal fillers in Walnut Creek can give your skin a boost
- All about injectable wrinkle fillers in Walnut Creek
Back to Injectable Fillers Home Page