A facial injectable generally falls into one of these categories: toxins, which freeze the muscles under the skin to lessen the look of wrinkles and slow the progress of new ones; dermal fillers, to smooth lines, fill creases, and plump lips; and collagen replacers used to restore the natural underlying structures of the skin.
What makes Sculptra Aesthetic different?
- Sculptra is a unique dermal filler that also replaces collagen.
- It works gradually from within to replace lost collagen, thus improving lost facial volume.
- The main ingredient, poly-L-lactic acid, is biocompatible and biodegradable. It's the same material used for decades in dissolving stitches.
- The poly-L-lactic acid compound is synthetic; it contains no human, animal, or bacterial compounds.
- No allergy testing is required prior to treatment.
- Sculptra is absorbed naturally by your body, over time.
- There's no discomfort, extended recovery time, or chance of scarring as sometimes associated with lasers or surgical incisions.
- Treatment usually involves three injection sessions over the course of several months.
- The refined, natural-looking results appear gradually. No one will realize you are having a cosmetic procedure – they'll only see how terrific you look.
- Your beautiful, subtle results last about two years.
One call to The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute in Walnut Creek can have you on your way to a fresher, more youthful-looking you. Call Dr. M. Christine Lee today for a Sculptra consultation. The rest of East Bay will never know your secret!
- Address aging skin with Juvéderm injections in Walnut Creek, CA
- Learn about the advantages of noninvasive treatments such as dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA area practice
- What types of dermal fillers are available near me in the Walnut Creek, CA area?
- Dermal filler injection treatments are great for patients in the Walnut Creek to reduce the signs of aging
- The myriad of injectable dermal fillers designed to meet Walnut Creek needs
- Prolong the beautiful results of injectable dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wide selection of injectable dermal fillers suit all patients’ changing needs in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek residents wonder what to expect from dermal fillers near me
- How Sculptra compares to other injectable fillers offered in our Walnut Creek office
- Injectable fillers help patients rejuvenate their skin and turn back the hands of time at our anti-aging clinic in San Francisco, CA
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can address deep wrinkles with injectable fillers
- Benefits of facial collagen injection in the Bay area
- San Francisco area patients ask about non-invasive wrinkle correction with Juvéderm Voluma
- Bay Area patients ask, do fillers work for acne scars?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist offer volumizing fillers for scarring and anti-aging
- Bay Area patients ask their dermatologist how to fix deep wrinkles
- What types of wrinkle fillers are available in the Walnut Creek area?
- What is Artefill?
- Potential complications of Restylane
- Your Juvederm treatment
- What makes Scuptra different?
- Dermal fillers in Walnut Creek can give your skin a boost
- All about injectable wrinkle fillers in Walnut Creek
Back to Injectable Fillers Home Page