When patients are interested in filling in deep scars and wrinkles, they may be introduced to a line of volumizing fillers. Also known as dermal fillers, these injectable treatments can provide almost instantaneous results for patients who are faced with the signs of aging or acne scars. Improving the texture of the skin is easy with these non-invasive options.
Volumizing fillers work by attracting water to the area using hyaluronic acid. This is a naturally occurring substance in the body and helps maintain youthfulness. Some volumizing fillers, such as Sculptra, also incorporate collagen stimulators which can help the body repair areas of lost collagen and thus restore volume in large areas such as the cheeks. Many different volumizing fillers can be used on the face during one treatment, and can also be integrated with other injectables such as neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin). By combining volumizing fillers with neuromodulators, patients can achieve a “liquid facelift” with long-lasting results.
Volumizing fillers are injected quickly during a fast, in-office procedure. Dr. Christine Lee is a board certified dermatologist who has years of experience providing precise injections for the most natural look. She is conservative when providing patients with injections as she wants the results to look as normal as possible—and avoid patients looking as though they have had “work done.” Dr. Christine Lee and her team are dedicated to ensuring all work looks aesthetic and natural.
Interested in learning more about volumizing fillers? Contact The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute today to book a consultation appointment and evaluation with one our dedicated professional team members.
- Address aging skin with Juvéderm injections in Walnut Creek, CA
- Learn about the advantages of noninvasive treatments such as dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA area practice
- What types of dermal fillers are available near me in the Walnut Creek, CA area?
- Dermal filler injection treatments are great for patients in the Walnut Creek to reduce the signs of aging
- The myriad of injectable dermal fillers designed to meet Walnut Creek needs
- Prolong the beautiful results of injectable dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wide selection of injectable dermal fillers suit all patients’ changing needs in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek residents wonder what to expect from dermal fillers near me
- How Sculptra compares to other injectable fillers offered in our Walnut Creek office
- Injectable fillers help patients rejuvenate their skin and turn back the hands of time at our anti-aging clinic in San Francisco, CA
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can address deep wrinkles with injectable fillers
- Benefits of facial collagen injection in the Bay area
- San Francisco area patients ask about non-invasive wrinkle correction with Juvéderm Voluma
- Bay Area patients ask, do fillers work for acne scars?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist offer volumizing fillers for scarring and anti-aging
- Bay Area patients ask their dermatologist how to fix deep wrinkles
- What types of wrinkle fillers are available in the Walnut Creek area?
- What is Artefill?
- Potential complications of Restylane
- Your Juvederm treatment
- What makes Scuptra different?
- Dermal fillers in Walnut Creek can give your skin a boost
- All about injectable wrinkle fillers in Walnut Creek
Back to Injectable Fillers Home Page