Juvederm is used to hydrate and plump the skin. It is perfect for reducing the look of smile lines and the creases that run from the nose to the mouth. Juvederm is made from hyaluronic acid, which is a substance that is found in the skin naturally. The procedure is quick and the results are instant.
Hylaform is made from a substance that is found in the skin naturally. For this reason, it is not necessary to have allergy testing prior to use. Hylaform can renew your skin by adding volume and causing lines and wrinkles to disappear.
Sculptra gives subtle results that last longer. This dermal filler works by helping the skin to produce more collagen and can last two years.
Perlane and Restylane are also made of a natural substance. They are safe to use because the substance is already found in the body. These dermal fillers can correct even deep wrinkles for up to six months. Perlane, which has larger particles, is intended for deeper injections and Restylane is used closer to the surface of the skin.
These and other dermal fillers are excellent options to help improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. This quick and safe procedure does not require downtime and will help you to look as young as you feel. You will love the results. Don't wait. Schedule your consultation with Dr. Lee today.
- Address aging skin with Juvéderm injections in Walnut Creek, CA
- Learn about the advantages of noninvasive treatments such as dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA area practice
- What types of dermal fillers are available near me in the Walnut Creek, CA area?
- Dermal filler injection treatments are great for patients in the Walnut Creek to reduce the signs of aging
- The myriad of injectable dermal fillers designed to meet Walnut Creek needs
- Prolong the beautiful results of injectable dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wide selection of injectable dermal fillers suit all patients’ changing needs in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek residents wonder what to expect from dermal fillers near me
- How Sculptra compares to other injectable fillers offered in our Walnut Creek office
- Injectable fillers help patients rejuvenate their skin and turn back the hands of time at our anti-aging clinic in San Francisco, CA
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can address deep wrinkles with injectable fillers
- Benefits of facial collagen injection in the Bay area
- San Francisco area patients ask about non-invasive wrinkle correction with Juvéderm Voluma
- Bay Area patients ask, do fillers work for acne scars?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist offer volumizing fillers for scarring and anti-aging
- Bay Area patients ask their dermatologist how to fix deep wrinkles
- What types of wrinkle fillers are available in the Walnut Creek area?
- What is Artefill?
- Potential complications of Restylane
- Your Juvederm treatment
- What makes Scuptra different?
- Dermal fillers in Walnut Creek can give your skin a boost
- All about injectable wrinkle fillers in Walnut Creek
Back to Injectable Fillers Home Page