There are three basic types of injectables used for cosmetic enhancement of, including neuromodulators, dermal fillers, and collagen boosters. Neuromodulators use a medication made from botulinum toxin type A, which reduces muscle contractions. The most popular ones are Botox and Dysport. Collagen boosters, or collagen stimulators, are used to add volume in areas where collagen has been lost. Dr. Christine Lee uses Sculptra to help in boosting volume in the cheeks and around the mouth where a reduction in collagen causes skin laxity and the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. Dermal fillers are very popular and include a long line of brands including Juvéderm, Restylane, Perlane, and Voluma. All of these use hyaluronic acid gel to reduce the depth of fine lines, wrinkles, and folds and provide noticeable, immediate results.
Juvéderm Voluma is a common hyaluronic acid filler used by patients in San Francisco who are seeking an anti-aging solutions. Juvéderm Voluma is a wonderful step for patients who are seeking an option for non-invasive repair of the skin’s appearance in an affordable manner. Patients are welcome to speak to the team at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute to discuss the many solutions available.
If you are searching for a dermatologist in the San Francisco area who is able to provide quality, comprehensive care, and anti-aging solutions, look no further than Dr. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute. We provide Juvéderm Voluma and many other injectables that are commonly used to address imperfections of the skin and help restore a more youthful appearance in just one appointment.
- Address aging skin with Juvéderm injections in Walnut Creek, CA
- Learn about the advantages of noninvasive treatments such as dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA area practice
- What types of dermal fillers are available near me in the Walnut Creek, CA area?
- Dermal filler injection treatments are great for patients in the Walnut Creek to reduce the signs of aging
- The myriad of injectable dermal fillers designed to meet Walnut Creek needs
- Prolong the beautiful results of injectable dermal fillers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wide selection of injectable dermal fillers suit all patients’ changing needs in Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek residents wonder what to expect from dermal fillers near me
- How Sculptra compares to other injectable fillers offered in our Walnut Creek office
- Injectable fillers help patients rejuvenate their skin and turn back the hands of time at our anti-aging clinic in San Francisco, CA
- Walnut Creek area dermatologist can address deep wrinkles with injectable fillers
- Benefits of facial collagen injection in the Bay area
- San Francisco area patients ask about non-invasive wrinkle correction with Juvéderm Voluma
- Bay Area patients ask, do fillers work for acne scars?
- Pleasant Hill area dermatologist offer volumizing fillers for scarring and anti-aging
- Bay Area patients ask their dermatologist how to fix deep wrinkles
- What types of wrinkle fillers are available in the Walnut Creek area?
- What is Artefill?
- Potential complications of Restylane
- Your Juvederm treatment
- What makes Scuptra different?
- Dermal fillers in Walnut Creek can give your skin a boost
- All about injectable wrinkle fillers in Walnut Creek
Back to Injectable Fillers Home Page