- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Broken blood vessels
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Bags under eyes
- Large pores
- Unwanted hair
IPL sometimes called Photofacial or Fotofacial, treatments work by using a florescent pulsed light system to send a signal deep below the skin’s surface which helps the skin to produce new collagen. This improves the texture of the skin starting with the first treatment and gradually improving over subsequent treatments.
This technology can be used to improve the skin on almost any part of the body including the neck, face, arms, chest, and legs. The IPL laser treatment will rejuvenate your skin and leave it looking healthy and glowing.
There are many technological devices available that physicians can utilize to help with the appearance of imperfections in the skin. Dr. Christine Lee has more than 40 IPL and laser devices in her office. She will sometimes combine IPL with other treatments to improve the outcome. Every procedure is customized for the patient with their specific needs in mind.
IPL is a non-surgical method of skin rejuvenation that has a proven track record of effectiveness. If you think IPL in Walnut Creek, California, is right for you, call Dr. Lee to schedule a consultation.
- Walnut Creek, CA dermatologist offers photofacial treatment
- A photofacial procedure may be what the doctor in Walnut Creek orders to refresh a tired appearance
- What is IPL treatment in Walnut Creek?
- Revitalize your skin with IPL photofacial treatment in Walnut Creek, CA
- Tell me more about IPL treatment in Walnut Creek
- What is IPL Technology Used For?
Back to IPL Home Page