Laser hair removal is a technologically advanced way to remove hair off the body. It can provide patients freedom from tweezing, waxing, shaving, and using depilatory creams regularly to keep their skin soft and smooth. The cost and time spent on daily grooming and maintenance of unwanted hair can be extravagant over the years, and many patients may begin to consider the benefits of treatments such as laser hair removal. Bay Area CA practice run by Dr. Christine Lee offers laser hair removal as a way to address unwanted hair on the face, check, back, legs, and bikini area permanently.
Many patients wonder if laser hair removal is truly permanent. It can be--when done correctly. Laser hair removal uses a specialized laser to target hair follicles in particular growth stages to damage them and keep hair from growing back. However, hair grows in various stages, and in just one treatment, not all follicles can be addressed with the laser device. This means that if a patient undergoes just one laser hair removal session, they will not experience permanent hair loss. The existing hair follicles will continue to produce hair, requiring shaving, waxing, and other grooming procedures to be done anyway.
In order for laser hair removal to be truly permanent, patients must undergo several treatments over the course of a few months. By doing this, patients can ensure that they are targeting all of their hair follicles during the correct growth stage to experience the most effective results. Patients are also encouraged to maintain annual appointments to maintain the results that they have received from their course of several treatments.
Dr. Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute is proud to offer laser hair removal to her patients to allow them the opportunity to look and feel their best. Call today to schedule a consultation appointment and examination with Dr. Christine Lee to determine if you are a viable candidate for laser hair removal and the permanent benefits that it provides.
- Walnut Creek area patients can enjoy laser hair removal and dermatological skin care under one roof
- Get smooth skin with laser treatment for hair removal in Walnut Creek
- Laser hair removal is worth the cost in Walnut Creek, CA
- Benefits of laser hair removal at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute
- San Francisco Bay area dermatologist offers permanent laser removal of unwanted hair
- Achieving permanent hair removal in San Francisco
- Finally be rid of unwanted hair with laser hair removal in Walnut Creek, CA
- Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
Back to Laser Hair Removal Home Page