Laser hair removal uses laser energy to permanently reduce hair growth on any part of the body. In addition to light based technology, we also use radiofrequency and Intense Pulsed light to help stop unwanted hair growth. Dr. Christine Lee will customize your treatment to meet your needs. Any area of the body can be treated including your underarms, bikini area, face, back, and legs.
These in-office procedures are comfortable and effective. The treatment can be completed in less time than electrolysis,and can cover larger areas. The numberof treatments necessary will vary between five to ten sessions. This is due to the fact that the hairs must be in the growing phase to be treated. At any given time you have hairs that are growing and hairs that are resting. Recent data shows that anywhere between 30 and 90 percent of hair will not grow back in the first year after proper treatment. Laser hair removal can even help those who suffer from painful ingrown hairs.
Laser hair removal in Walnut Creek, CA is safe for all skin types and colors. There are a few factors to consider though. Some areas respond easier to treatment such as bikini lines, legs and underarms. Facial hair can require more treatments because hormones affect these areas. Women who are pregnant cannot have laser hair treatment and those patients who have taken Accutane recently should not have the procedure. Patients should allow their tans to fade and the hair to grow out some prior to treatment, in order to avoid side effect and maximize results.
When you are ready to rid your body of unwanted hair, call Dr. Christine Lee and experience life without razors, wax and tweezers.
- Walnut Creek, CA dermatologist describes laser hair removal services
- Walnut Creek area patients can enjoy laser hair removal and dermatological skin care under one roof
- Get smooth skin with laser treatment for hair removal in Walnut Creek
- Laser hair removal is worth the cost in Walnut Creek, CA
- Benefits of laser hair removal at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute
- San Francisco Bay area dermatologist offers permanent laser removal of unwanted hair
- Achieving permanent hair removal in San Francisco
- Finally be rid of unwanted hair with laser hair removal in Walnut Creek, CA
- Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
Back to Laser Hair Removal Home Page