Think about how much money you spend in a year on razors, shave cream, lotions, wax, shavers, and other gadgets.
Now think about how satisfied you are with the results. Do you get a really close shave? Are you nubby again in a few hours? Do you hate the irritation, red skin, and bumps?
Free yourself from the shackles of unwanted hair with laser hair removal! Walnut Creek residents have a terrific option at The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute
Hair grows in stages. Using the latest laser apparatus, under the direction of Dr. M. Christine Lee, the technician will direct focused wavelengths of light to hair follicles in the treatment area. Hairs that are darker than the skin absorb the light energy, and those in the anagen (active) growth phase are destroyed, without injury to skin tissue.
You'll see improvement right away – growth in this area will seem softer, finer, and sparser as these hairs are eliminated. You'll need six or seven treatments, scheduled several weeks apart, for full resolution of undesirable hair. As more and more hair in the anagen growth stage is purged, your sleek new look emerges.
Laser hair removal is most effective on patients with light skin and dark hair. However, in the hands of an experienced technician with a variety of laser tools available, successful reduction can be accomplished for most skin and hair types. Once a hair has been eliminated by laser, it will not grow back. However, your body will continue to produce some new hair follicles. Therefore, the laser hair removal is permanent, with occasional touch-ups.
Imagine never having to shave your legs again, raising your arm with confidence, or wearing a tiny bikini. Think about the comfort of a hair-free chest at the gym, and a smooth cheek next to the one you love – every day. Rejuvenation isn't just for your face. With laser hair removal you can enjoy transformation on any area of your body.
- Walnut Creek area patients ask, "Can laser treatment damage the skin?"
- Trust laser skin rejuvenation to your global authority in Walnut Creek, CA
- Why dermatology laser treatments help patients near Walnut Creek look younger
- Get tighter skin and a more youthful appearance with non-surgical, laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- Facial rejuvenation services available in San Francisco, California
- Patients near Lafayette ask about laser rejuvenation treatment
- Walnut Creek area patients can enjoy laser treatment for age spots
- Can laser treatment be integrated into skincare routines for patients near Pleasant Hill?
- Renew your skin with laser rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- All-over rejuvenation with laser hair removal in Walnut Creek
- Can I find safe laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek?
- Understanding why laser rejuvenation is important in California
Back to Laser Rejuvenation Home Page