- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Age spots
- Uneven skin tones
- Decreased elasticity
- Large pores
- Facial veins
Dr. Lee is trained in all of the latest, most advanced procedures involving lasers. This gives her the ability to create custom procedures to suit the needs of each individual and combine procedures when it is beneficial.
She is a pioneer in the area of non-invasive laser rejuvenation. She has used her expertise to publish clinical studies and to train physicians all over the world in the dual KTP & Nd:YAG combination procedure. She also worked with the engineers at Laserscope to develop the laser known as the Gemini. Over time, repeated treatments with the Gemini laser can help to slow the aging process. The laser is used to treat almost any area of the skin.
If you are interested in rejuvenating your skin to help you reverse sun damage, tone, smooth, and firm your skin, laser rejuvenation in Walnut Creek may be your answer. Call for a consultation to see how you can have a younger more radiant appearance without surgery.
- Walnut Creek area patients ask, "Can laser treatment damage the skin?"
- Trust laser skin rejuvenation to your global authority in Walnut Creek, CA
- Why dermatology laser treatments help patients near Walnut Creek look younger
- Get tighter skin and a more youthful appearance with non-surgical, laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- Facial rejuvenation services available in San Francisco, California
- Patients near Lafayette ask about laser rejuvenation treatment
- Walnut Creek area patients can enjoy laser treatment for age spots
- Can laser treatment be integrated into skincare routines for patients near Pleasant Hill?
- Renew your skin with laser rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- All-over rejuvenation with laser hair removal in Walnut Creek
- Can I find safe laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek?
- Understanding why laser rejuvenation is important in California
Back to Laser Rejuvenation Home Page