Lasers are also an important part of medicine, especially dermatology. They've been used for some time to remove tattoos, eliminate unwanted hair, and eradicate skin cancers. Another exciting area of laser treatment in dermatology is skin rejuvenation – smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, removal of pigmentation spots, skin tightening, and texture refinement.
While various state laws may allow others to perform laser procedures, the health of your skin and your appearance are vitally important to your well-being. A dermatologic surgeon with extensive training and experience in laser skin renewal has the proper technique to deliver safe treatment with artistic results.
Dr. M. Christine Lee of The Skin and Laser Treatment Institute is a pioneer in the development and use of lasers in dermatology. She invented the LaserLite Facial – a unique treatment combining the benefits of the dual KTP laser and the Nd-YAG. Through a process called collagen remodeling, it tones and tightens skin, reducing wrinkles. The procedure also addresses imperfections such as acne, sun damage, rosacea, facial veins, and freckles.
Other laser skin rejuvenation options include the Fotofacial (intense pulsed light or IPL) and pulse dye laser. In the hands of a board certified dermatologist, these treatments are extremely safe and versatile – appropriate for the face, head, neck, chest, back of hands, and more.
Benefits of laser skin rejuvenation include:
- Non-invasive – The skin is not penetrated.
- Non-ablative – The outer layer of skin is not removed.
- Slows the aging process – In addition to the immediate improvement in skin tone and texture, stimulation of collagen production continues to enhance the skin.
- Safe for continued use – Many patients are so impressed with the results of a single laser skin resurfacing session that they want to have them regularly. Dr. Lee will help you determine a schedule that's right for your situation, to keep you looking your best all year long.
- Walnut Creek area patients ask, "Can laser treatment damage the skin?"
- Trust laser skin rejuvenation to your global authority in Walnut Creek, CA
- Why dermatology laser treatments help patients near Walnut Creek look younger
- Get tighter skin and a more youthful appearance with non-surgical, laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- Facial rejuvenation services available in San Francisco, California
- Patients near Lafayette ask about laser rejuvenation treatment
- Walnut Creek area patients can enjoy laser treatment for age spots
- Can laser treatment be integrated into skincare routines for patients near Pleasant Hill?
- Renew your skin with laser rejuvenation in Walnut Creek
- All-over rejuvenation with laser hair removal in Walnut Creek
- Can I find safe laser skin rejuvenation in Walnut Creek?
- Understanding why laser rejuvenation is important in California
Back to Laser Rejuvenation Home Page